Cuomo says he is a victim of cancel culture

both cuomos are rich kids who probably got away with a lot of shit growing up in their nice ritzy world.....it just kept on going as they got older...basically they thought only your shit stinks.....not theirs......

This OP is a bonafide coward.

His fellow rightwingers are all posting extensive responses disagreeing w/him, but he chooses me to question in detail why, when all I've done is agree w/his fellow rightwingers.

No balls at all.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

both cuomos are rich kids who probably got away with a lot of shit growing up in their nice ritzy world.....it just kept on going as they got older...basically they thought only your shit stinks.....not theirs......
It's not just them

Congress sexually assaulted women for years and used $17 million in taxpayer money to keep them quiet, yet they won't even tell us who they all are

LOL.

So it is evident to me that the sexual assaults Cuomo is accused of is not the real reason they forced him out

There must be more to this story....................

His fellow rightwingers are all posting extensive responses disagreeing w/him, but he chooses me to question in detail why, when all I've done is agree w/his fellow rightwingers.

No balls at all.

Stop being an Uncle Tom for the systemically racist system, or is it all better now since the DNC is in control?

Idiot.

Stop being an Uncle Tom for the systemically racist system, or is it all better now since the DNC is in control?

Idiot.
Why don't you challenge your fellow USMB rightwingers coward? Until you do, go blow it out your ass!

No balls at all.

You didn’t answer his question and that is why the OP is getting annoyed with you…

Do you believe the Ex-Governor was canceled and if so why and if not why not?

You didn’t answer his question and that is why the OP is getting annoyed with you…

I'm not the one he should be posing the question to.

He should have the balls to challenge his fellow USMB rightwingers and ask them why they disagree w/him.

Last edited:
Why don't you challenge your fellow USMB rightwingers coward? Until you do, go blow it out your ass!
I realize you like to blow things up your ass, but that is your business

As far as challenging rightwingers, how so?

Should we wrestle? You probably want to watch us mud wrestle, right?

Sicko.

I'm apparently not allowed to ask questions, and if I do, I will promptly be ignored

But the Left are cowards with very little intellectual capacity, so I understand.

It’s consequence culture and the narcissist has no one to blame but himself…

Cuomo lived by counter culture and died by counter culture. Was it right? Probably not, however he got what he deserved for his participation in the cancel culture.

It’s consequence culture and the narcissist has no one to blame but himself…
He's desperately trying to get back into the good graces of the public.

I predict that it's going to be a colossal failure.

Cancel Culture is a weapon that can be used to marginalize true evil in society but can also be abused, and unfortunately once started it tends to become more draconian in both the definition of evil and the appropriate reaction to said evil. Its practitioners rarely consider that it will at some point be turned against them and are surprised when it inevitably is.

Idiot.

You said the the "systemically racist system" aka Critical Race Theory, was a lie and there was no such thing. Are you saying that CRT is factually true????

Forum List

Back