And to think that progressives believe government is their savior

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The amount of waste, fraud, and abuse in government is astounding and far exceeds anything ever witnessed in corporate America. If any corporation was guilty of a billionth of the fraud that the government is, progressives would be rioting in the streets...

In 2013, Maximus, a Virginia-based company, audited Illinois’ Medicaid case files. By the beginning of September 2013, the company recommended the state remove 136,143 cases. Illinois officials removed more than 75,707 cases from the Medicaid rolls that year.

Some of those cases involved enrollees who didn’t respond to the state’s inquiries. Others involved beneficiaries who were no longer eligible for Medicaid because of changes to income or they moved out of state.

And thousands of people enrolled in the program were dead, costing the state $12 million.

$12 Million Ill. Medicaid Gave to Dead People Hurt This Family

The amount of waste, fraud, and abuse in government is astounding and far exceeds anything ever witnessed in corporate America. If any corporation was guilty of a billionth of the fraud that the government is, progressives would be rioting in the streets...

In 2013, Maximus, a Virginia-based company, audited Illinois’ Medicaid case files. By the beginning of September 2013, the company recommended the state remove 136,143 cases. Illinois officials removed more than 75,707 cases from the Medicaid rolls that year.

Some of those cases involved enrollees who didn’t respond to the state’s inquiries. Others involved beneficiaries who were no longer eligible for Medicaid because of changes to income or they moved out of state.

And thousands of people enrolled in the program were dead, costing the state $12 million.

Yet the article never tells how thousands of dead people cost 12 million in Medicaid ..

Yet the article never tells how thousands of dead people cost 12 million in Medicaid ..

Because you did not click the right link:

Medicaid paid $12M for Illinois dead

One day you will learn how to use a computer, until you do it is best if you stay off of it..

One day you will learn how to use a computer, until you do it is best if you stay off of it..
I do't sit on mine like you do yours...

Says the far left drone always competing to be top drone of the month!

And I use a chair..

It would also help if Moonblow didn't constantly splooge on his keyboard.

It would also help if Moonblow didn't constantly splooge on his keyboard.
We all can't take it in the face...

It's not surprising that the dead are voting for the democrat party...

Here it folks. The progressive/Dumbocrat utopia. Every single policy that the left desperately craves here in the U.S. It has completely and totally collapsed Venezuela. It's so bad that people go months without even toilet paper. Simple, cheap, abundant toilet paper. Children are in the streets eating garbage, insects, and dead carcasses. This is what left-wing policy delivers.

Venezuela crisis: I flew to U.S. to buy toilet paper

IMG_2600.JPG

I believe a good many political independents could be won over by Trump making commitment to conduct audits and eliminate government waste. People have learned not to trust those words from politicians. But his being a businessman and running a campaign at a fraction of the cost Hillary is spending gives Trump legitimacy on the subject.

And I use a chair..
And here we thought you were really thumbless.....:lol:

Just like every progressive program in history, conservatives warned against it and accurately predicted exactly what would happen. Social Security (like all unconstitutional progressive programs) was always unsustainable. But that reality was exacerbated by a corrupt federal government which raided the Social Security fund like it was their own personal piggy bank.

Projections Differ, but Social Security Is in Deep Trouble

Forum List

Back