Hair ball Harry Reid...

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Calls Trump a racist on the Senate floor. I'm waiting for the Turtle to call Harry a cocksucker from the same podium.

Just reported on CNN.

I cant remember, who was it that made this remark about obama?

Obama, as a black candidate, could be successful thanks, in part, to his "light-skinned" appearance and speaking patterns "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

Harry better watch it another exercise apparatus will kick the shit out of him again. Doddering old fool

Harry Reid is a scumbag of the lowest order.
It's time the repubs called him out on the senate floor. Way overdue.
They wont. and the fact that they are too afraid to confront the scum in the Senate and in Congress is one of the reasons Donald Trump is the candidate right now.

Dude, I owe ya lunch. I keep telling people that Trump is far from ideal.. but this is what happens when the two parties basically become one. Finally, whether you agree with him or not, you have a guy that speaks his mind.

Harry Reid is a scumbag of the lowest order.
It's time the repubs called him out on the senate floor. Way overdue.
They wont. and the fact that they are too afraid to confront the scum in the Senate and in Congress is one of the reasons Donald Trump is the candidate right now.

Dude, I owe ya lunch. I keep telling people that Trump is far from ideal.. but this is what happens when the two parties basically become one. Finally, whether you agree with him or not, you have a guy that speaks his mind.
I think Donald Trump is more of a message to the current life long politicians that people are tired of the same old crap.
I don't really care what Trump says he will do, or will do. A message has to be sent that the people are no longer going to accept things as they are.
Win or lose, you can bet that message is being heard, if it wasn't, there wouldn't be so much effort from the current elected officials being put into discrediting him.

The fact that not only admits to lying on the Senate floor to get Romney to release his tax return, he Gloats about it, tell you a lot about dingy Harry.

I am thrilled the mob tuned him up and I hope he suffered greatly throughout.

Forum List

Back