And to think that left continues to demand MORE government

I personally do not think that national security requires 800 bases spread out between 70 countries.
That's because you don't understand National Security. For that reason, you should leave that to those that do.

This from a sorry piece of shit that never bothered to serve their country....fuck I wish you had the brains to understand irony

This from a sorry piece of shit that never bothered to serve their country....fuck I wish you had the brains to understand irony
Joining the part time National Guard does not a national security expert make :rolleyes:

I promise you, I have studied this stuff more in a given an hour than you’ve learned about it in your entire miserable life.

Joining the part time National Guard does not a national security expert make :rolleyes:

I promise you, I have studied this stuff more in a given an hour than you’ve learned about it in your entire miserable life.

You are a brain dead partisan sheep, all you know is what your party masters tell you.

I did this shit for a living while you were playing COD.

Bwahahaha! Snowflake, you literally didn’t even know that Americans pay taxes out of each paycheck. When I stated I was enjoying having more money in my pay check, your dumb ass emphatically stated that we couldn’t have known the results of the Trump tax cuts until the following year.

Only people who don’t hold jobs could possibly be that ignorant about taxes.

Bwahahaha! Snowflake, you literally didn’t even know that Americans pay taxes out of each paycheck. When I stated I was enjoying having more money in my pay check, your dumb ass emphatically stated that we couldn’t have known the results of the Trump tax cuts until the following year.

Only people who don’t hold jobs could possibly be that ignorant about taxes.

Again with the lies, why make a post if all you are going to do is lie?

Of course I knew that Americans pay taxes out of each paycheck, you though did not know that some of us still have to send a check in every April because those taxes out of each paycheck do not cover our tax burden. You called me a liar when I said that a good deal of the money the IRS collects in April is from the previous years taxes, because you did not know that people like me have to send the IRS a check to cover our taxes.

And I was correct, we would not know how much revenue was lost till the end of the year after the taxes were cut.

Look at all of the progressives disingenuously avoiding the issue by pretending that this only happens in the Department of Defense (because that perfectly suits their “weaken the U.S.” agenda). You can’t have it both ways, lefties.
Yes big government sucks every time its tried. Sadly, many on the left and right want big government, even though it clearly fails the vast majority of Americans. It does however enrich and empower the ruling class and those connected to them.

Cut defense (really war making) by at least 50% and bring ALL our troops stationed in foriegn nations home, to protect the homeland.

I know...I am dreaming. My guess is we will be in WWIII very soon.
We're there

This is government at its finest. This is what the left craves more of...

6E292998-9D0B-4F7C-96E3-228C562E53AE.jpeg

Of course I knew that Americans pay taxes out of each paycheck
No, snowflake, you didn’t. I was talking about how much I enjoying the Trump tax cuts in my paycheck a month after they went into effect and you hysterically said “taxes aren’t paid until a year later - we won’t know the results of the Trump tax cuts until April of next year”. :laugh:

But...that’s what happens to people on government programs. People who don’t pay taxes have absolutely no idea how taxes work. :dunno:

Of course I knew that Americans pay taxes out of each paycheck
No, snowflake, you didn’t. I was talking about how much I enjoying the Trump tax cuts in my paycheck a month after they went into effect and you hysterically said “taxes aren’t paid until a year later - we won’t know the results of the Trump tax cuts until April of next year”. :laugh:

But...that’s what happens to people on government programs. People who don’t pay taxes have absolutely no idea how taxes work. :dunno:

If you are going to lie, why bother to post.

I said that the record amount in April was due to people paying their taxes from the previous year, but you did not know that some of actually have to send a check to the government every year because the amount withheld does not cover our tax burden. If you ever move above fry cook at Wendy's you might find this out for yourself

And yet the left would have you believe that government is the most perfect design of organization. Even though these imbeciles can’t even follow basic procedure when dealing with the world’s most deadly biological agents. :eusa_doh:

f*ck the gub'mit
Especially the governors taking away our freedom for no good reason.
Incidentally, isn’t it mind-boggling to watch the left crave government like it’s a drug or a delicious food? It speaks to their self-awareness at least to the extent that they know they are incapable of being grown ass adults who have to provide for themselves.

The ineptitude of government never ceases to amaze me. They thoughtlessly throw hundreds of billions out into the world and then beg organizations that never should have received money, to send it back... :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back