And to think that left continues to demand MORE government

Unimaginable and inexcusable ineptitude by our federal government.
An audit conducted by Ernst & Young found that the agency’s accounting procedures are so flawed that there is no reliable way to track how it uses its $40 billion annual budget.
If a private organization was this inept, the left would take to the streets with violence. They would demand all kinds of “regulatory” reforms and legislation. And yet when it happens with tax payer dollars, all they do is shrug and insist that we need more government.

Major Pentagon agency can’t account for $800 million — but still may get a budget increase

So you agree that Trump's claim that the military needs so much more money is bullshit. Correct?

Hmmm. Well if we stopped money going to every government program ran like this, you would be okay with it?

Would you?

How about we tell every agency found to have such shitty accounting practices that their funding is frozen at previous level until they can account for the “missing” funds.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
That would be every government program.

I'm perfectly OK with freezing government spending on every government program.

I guess when you don't pay into the system, but only mooch from it, you don't care how big the debt is. Sickening.

Each American Is $240,000 in Debt Because of Government Spending
It is the right wing's fault due to their Tax Cut Economics.
You're not entitled to what other people have earned. We outlawed slavery with the 16th Amendment, junior.
yeah, right. Only the right wing is that clueless and that Causeless.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Socialized wealth redistribution on a national basis that helps the Richest get richer.

All we really need is the "even chance of equal protection of the law" under our form of Capitalism.
It already exists. We've covered this over and over and over. Stop repeating your same bullshit that has already been debunked.
Maybe in right wing fantasy. I resort to the fewest fallacies. We would not be arguing, otherwise.

Pretty sure it is you Trump sheep calling for an increase in defense spending

The difference is, national security can only be done through the government.

If we could privatize the military, I would do it.

But we can't.

We understand that some aspects of government are unavoidably necessary.

The difference between the right-wing and left-wing, is you want this same level of absolutely stupidity, running your health care. VA sucks... but you want VA level suckage for everyone.

When you can see how badly the government mismanages money constantly throughout the entire government, and then turn right around, and demand government also screw up your health care.... that makes the left-wing a bunch of mentally deranged blithering idiots.

How can you possibly look at the endless stupidity that has flowed out of the Federal Government for past 50 years... and think.... yeah I think these morons should be in charge of hospitals and doctors too.... makes perfect sense..... if you are on prozac and detached from reality.

But we can't.

The difference between the right-wing and left-wing, is you want this same level of absolutely stupidity, running your health care. VA sucks... but you want VA level suckage for everyone.

When you can see how badly the government mismanages money constantly throughout the entire government, and then turn right around, and demand government also screw up your health care.... that makes the left-wing a bunch of mentally deranged blithering idiots.

How can you possibly look at the endless stupidity that has flowed out of the Federal Government for past 50 years... and think.... yeah I think these morons should be in charge of hospitals and doctors too.... makes perfect sense..... if you are on prozac and detached from reality.
Post of the week on USMB! :clap:

But we can't.

Yes, national security can only be done through the government, I agree. That does not mean that there is no limit to what we pay for that "security". Many do not think that being the world's police force is necessary for national security

I personally do not think that national security requires 800 bases spread out between 70 countries.

This was a fun little rant to read, not sure what it has to do with me since nobody is more against the Govt taking over healthcare than I am. ObamaCare is the main reason I rank Obama as the 2nd worst POTUS ever. Not to mention that are undoubtedly left of me.

The thing that most of you do not seem to grasp, likely because you never bothered to serve, is that the military is no better ran than the VA or another other government agency. I would be willing to bet the DOD waste more money than ever other department combined.

There are billions of dollars that are unaccounted for within the DOD and the 4 branches.

But you sheep never think about this, your god tells you the military needs more money and you go "ok", never once thinking about what they are doing with that money.

Yes, national security can only be done through the government, I agree. That does not mean that there is no limit to what we pay for that "security". Many do not think that being the world's police force is necessary for national security
Well many are profoundly ignorant. They called leftists. Thankfully, even more understand that being the world's elite superpower is absolutely necessary to ensure security and stability.

Forum List

Back