And they thought they knew me

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
I was always told that it was better to give then to receive. I will agree with that on some levels. But for the most part who ever invented that never gave anything to anyone or they would have known better then to spout such foolishness.

It is better to give to those who appreciate and to receive from those who think.

I have learned a thing. I always give more and better then I receive, and most of them don't even deserve half of that.

Well..It seems we agree.. therefore you must be rather smart..

I give and I get but mostly I give..

Welcome to the Board.. your avatar is enchanting...:eusa_angel:

Has some one has just broke up with their boy or girlfriend?

In love it is best to be Genghis Khan, just take it, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

That is why half the world has his Mongol genes in them.

What the F is up with the blue?

Gunny, can we make a rule about newbies and the color blue?

I did wonder about that. Then I decided that it is actually helpful. It's like a "Don't read this, I'm an idiot" flag. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Welcome to newbie. Could you type in black like everyone else? Thanks.

And they thought they knew me
I was always told that it was better to give then to receive. I will agree with that on some levels. But for the most part who ever invented that never gave anything to anyone or they would have known better then to spout such foolishness.

It is better to give to those who appreciate and to receive from those who think.

I have learned a thing. I always give more and better then I receive, and most of them don't even deserve half of that.

Welcome.

I too give then receive. I like it when I get back more than I give.

Last edited:

Thank you.

No, I've not broken up with anyone. Introductions are supposed to be a bit about ourselves, this is one.

The F with the blue is because I like blue. It is a standard VBulletin application. If you dont like it I would suggest you also use another VBulletin option blocking me so you wont be so offended by personal style in the future.

I did wonder about that. Then I decided that it is actually helpful. It's like a "Don't read this, I'm an idiot" flag. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Welcome to newbie. Could you type in black like everyone else? Thanks.

There is your answer, you have it for yourself. I am not everyone else. :lol::lol::lol::lol: I could type in black but why? Is there something in the TOS that I may have missed about blue? Typing in black is actually lazy, there is no thought to it.

So she uses blue.... I don't get it, what's the big deal?

Thank you Lumpy 1. I am always amazed at how threatening non conformity is to some.

It's attention seeking....

If that assumption gives you comfort...

Welcome.

Thank you.

welcome. use whatever color you like especially if it's one that will give thin-skinned members with low self esteem an excuse to project the denial of their inadequacies at you.

Thank you.

No, I've not broken up with anyone. Introductions are supposed to be a bit about ourselves, this is one.

The F with the blue is because I like blue. It is a standard VBulletin application. If you dont like it I would suggest you also use another VBulletin option blocking me so you wont be so offended by personal style in the future.

There is your answer, you have it for yourself. I am not everyone else. :lol::lol::lol::lol: I could type in black but why? Is there something in the TOS that I may have missed about blue? Typing in black is actually lazy, there is no thought to it.

Thank you Lumpy 1. I am always amazed at how threatening non conformity is to some.

Welcome.

Thank you.

Sorry, I don't put people on ignore.
And I am sorry you can't handle a little feed back. :D

Thank you.

Welcome.

Thank you.

Great. Another watch me expand three sentences into two pages type. :rolleyes:

Thank you.

Welcome.

Thank you.

Great. Another watch me expand three sentences into two pages type. :rolleyes:

:eusa_shhh: They might accuse you of having a low self esteem.

welcome. use whatever color you like especially if it's one that will give thin-skinned members with low self esteem an excuse to project the denial of their inadequacies at you.

Incorrect. Red is mine, and my staff's. It will not be used to post.

Speaking of low self-esteem and feeling inadequate, nothing says "LOOK AT ME" like using glaring colors and large font/all caps.

Edit: I understand one member does it because of her eyesight. That's legit. Doing it to attention-whore is quite another thing.

Good to know Luissa, neeither do I. I rather think the ignore option is stupid myself. But I just figured I would bring it up if blue was just so offensive. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Trust me, I handle feed back very well if you didn't notice. I gave as good as I got, if you didn't quite catch or understand that.

Good to know Luissa, neeither do I. I rather think the ignore option is stupid myself. But I just figured I would bring it up if blue was just so offensive. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Trust me, I handle feed back very well if you didn't notice. I gave as good as I got, if you didn't quite catch or understand that.

It is not offensive, just annoying. :D

And I think you got a little offended by a joke. ;)

Forum List

Back