And the truth starts to come out....

Montana Assault Witness Changes Story, Says No Neck Grab

The lies start to unravel....there is no "conservative" or "liberal" media...they are ALL the same if they work for the mainstream media...nothing more than 5th column scum!
Did you read your link?
Does it really matter if G grabbed him by the throat or by the collar of his shirt or by his shoulders on either side of his neck? According to the Fox news reporter he then slammed the reporter to the ground and began punching him. The only part of the story that changed was a minor detail.
OF COURSE the campaign said it was the reporter who started it and OF COURSE they didn't mention punching. What do you expect?
I am betting on Acuna's version of the story, not because I don't want the guy elected--his party doesn't matter and I don't live in Montana so it's not my business--but because if there is a friendly to Republicans channel, it is Fox. Everybody knows that.

The reporter sounded like a typical snowflake. lol

When someone is body slammed and punched, the last thing they're going to be crying about is their glasses.

I couldn't help laughing when I heard the reporter whining like a little bitch.

The lies start to unravel....there is no "conservative" or "liberal" media...they are ALL the same if they work for the mainstream media...nothing more than 5th column scum!
Did you read your link?
Does it really matter if G grabbed him by the throat or by the collar of his shirt or by his shoulders on either side of his neck? According to the Fox news reporter he then slammed the reporter to the ground and began punching him. The only part of the story that changed was a minor detail.
OF COURSE the campaign said it was the reporter who started it and OF COURSE they didn't mention punching. What do you expect?
I am betting on Acuna's version of the story, not because I don't want the guy elected--his party doesn't matter and I don't live in Montana so it's not my business--but because if there is a friendly to Republicans channel, it is Fox. Everybody knows that.

She changed her story......what part of that is beyond your understanding? She made up details and spread them...as a professional reporter...she should be fired.

Did you read your link?
She lied once she is probably lying about entire thing. :)

Did you read your link?

She changed her story......what part of that is beyond your understanding? She made up details and spread them...as a professional reporter...she should be fired.
Liberals do not care about truth.

Did you read your link?
She lied once she is probably lying about entire thing. :)
there were other witnesses!

Forum List

Back