And It Just Keeps Getting Worse For Clinton

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Quinnipiac swing state polls show sharp drop in Hillary Clinton's numbers

But the real story is the sag in Clinton's numbers. Quinnipiac finds that her favorability rating is just 35 percent in Colorado, 33 percent in Iowa and 41 percent in Virginia. In previous Quinnipiac and other polls in Iowa and Colorado, Clinton was running above 40 percent against these Republicans; in this Quinnipiac poll she is running significantly under 40 percent — a sharp and significant drop.

Yet more bad news, for she who would be queen...

I sure hope this doesn't take a toll on her health... JK; I hope she has a stroke.

But the real story is the sag in Clinton's numbers. Quinnipiac finds that her favorability rating is just 35 percent in Colorado, 33 percent in Iowa and 41 percent in Virginia. In previous Quinnipiac and other polls in Iowa and Colorado, Clinton was running above 40 percent against these Republicans; in this Quinnipiac poll she is running significantly under 40 percent — a sharp and significant drop.

poor delusional nutter.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

I sure hope this doesn't take a toll on her health... JK; I hope she has a stroke.

that's because you're a disgusting rightwingnut animal.

You mean another stroke. She already admitted to having a short circuit.

She is already having server mental break down in coming into terms with the fact that she can't in fact stump the Trump.
Almost as severe as the break down our resident collaborators are having. They haven't quite been the same since Hillary started nose diving in the polls... Been kinda quiet. Not that I'm complaining...

All the people need is just a modicum of trust in Donald Trump to vote for him. They want to vote for him...deep down they want change. Hillary is Wahington DC politics as usual.

I'll say one thing for transparency... With Hillary everyone knows exactly what we'll get. The fact that so many don't care proves the adage, "you get the government you deserve". Too bad the smart ones could've gotten dragged down with the majority of morons who were so subservient; and obey like sheep when told who to support.

I'll say one thing for transparency... With Hillary everyone knows exactly what we'll get. The fact that so many don't care proves the adage, "you get the government you deserve". Too bad the smart ones could've gotten dragged down with the majority of morons who were so subservient; and obey like sheep when told who to support.

It all boils down to mind set and nothing else in the Hillary vs Trump. Democrats know they are smarter than Republicans evidenced by democratic argot on political forums. Democrats are elitist to the max.

It seems like only yesterday, the Libs lived, and died by polls... Oh... That's right. It was only yesterday. And now...
th

It seems like only yesterday, the Libs lived, and died by polls... Oh... That's right. It was only yesterday. And now...
th

Good pic of a house cricket upside down. However, crickets hop and are good bugs.

dude, did you actually read your article before you posted it?

Here, let me help you out.

By MICHAEL BARONE (@MICHAELBARONE) • 7/22/15 12:26 PM

Oh, shit, this was from LAST YEAR>

Has Hillary Clinton's standing with the public declined sharply in recent weeks? Evidence that it has comes from Quinnipiac polls in three key swings states: Colorado, Iowa and Virginia. In each state, Clinton is matched against three relatively well-known Republican candidates: Jeb Bush, Scott Walker and Marco Rubio. In each state she trails all three.

Wow. So all the Republicans have to do is nominate one of those guys. Oh. wait. NO. they didn't.

And the Libtard said...

article-1264092-081D0A9F000005DC-144_468x3392.jpg

"Let me know when it's over, Then I can pretend I didn't notice..."

Hillary Clinton does not have much to offer except to ride the coat tales of Obama and plagiarize his campaign message. Her key points will be.

Looking to infrastructure to stir economic growth, same as Obama So her plan basically introduces more debt on top of the trillions we already have. Pay particular attention to what the Democrats have to offer in encouraging long term "meaningful" job growth. HOW do they plan to encourage businesses to establish themselves here in the United States as opposed to wanting to go overseas? You need more businesses to build corporate revenue, but her message will be to play the message of the rich not paying their fair share. While she hides her additional millions through the establishment of the Clinton foundation of course.

I will make sure women earn the same as men in the workplace, same as Obama promised during his initial presidential campaign. Incidentally, how BAD does that make the democrats look on this campaign promise? They had Nancy Pelosi in the house, Harry Reed had control of the senate, yet mysteriously that promise was pushed aside and forgotten. What did they focus on? Government Health Care. So they used equality to get their foot into the door, and women everywhere bought into it. Recently Obama announces Equal Pay Day, as a slap in the face towards women for what he forgot to do when Democrats held the legislative and executive branches. Will women buy into the promise a second, maybe even a third time? Time will tell if they are just as much pawns in the game of politics as the religious right, just needing a few key words to stir their vote.

Forum List

Back