Trump Supporters Beaten and Robbed...Will DOJ Investigate?

no one cares in the media

the left wants us living in fear of free speech and democracy, they have been this way for 8 years.

It all started with excusing black panthers when they harassed voters and nothing happened.

they they got to be violent w/o punishment

then they got to watch the cops do nothing as they assaulted people.

just wait, they are only warming up, the violence and hate of the left won't be questioned until they murder someone, but even then

it will be our fault

no one cares in the media

the left wants us living in fear of free speech and democracy, they have been this way for 8 years.

It all started with excusing black panthers when they harassed voters and nothing happened.

they they got to be violent w/o punishment

then they got to watch the cops do nothing as they assaulted people.

just wait, they are only warming up, the violence and hate of the left won't be questioned until they murder someone, but even then

it will be our fault
Absolutely true. This myth that the political left is somehow a bastion for tolerance and free speech is a threat to our notion of an informed electorate as a cornerstone of democracy. the left and their media shut down ideas that run contrary to them.

Still waiting for news media to cover this story.

Note to Trump supporters..... be prepared to defend yourselves. Don't expect anyone else to.protect you. Have a nice day.

PROTESTERS Crash Trump Fundraiser, BEAT AND ROB Trump Supporters Leaving MN Convention Center
Well we can see the intolerance and savagery of Democrats against anyone with an opposing political view. Again I pose the question to any right thinking American: "Why would you even consider voting Democrat?"
From comments section:
Rory Bezecny ·
Century College
According to the actual local newspapers, the Pioneer Press and the Star Tribune (BTW the Tribune is considered a Conservative based newspaper), one Trump supporter, not several as this article suggests had his phone stolen but was not beaten and another Trump supporter was punched in the back a couple of times. Not the gut and the person doing the punching was quickly pulled away by other protesters. The photo of the bloody face man is question is actually of Cole Bartiromo in California from May of this year. If you do a further search you find another photo of him standing next to a law enforcement personal wearing an Orange County Sheriff should patch. This is not from the St. Paul rally from the other night. Not much reporting in this article just speculation and opinion.

You dupes believe so much bs propaganda it's ridiculous...bring back the fairness doctrine....

PROTESTERS Crash Trump Fundraiser, BEAT AND ROB Trump Supporters Leaving MN Convention Center
Well we can see the intolerance and savagery of Democrats against anyone with an opposing political view. Again I pose the question to any right thinking American: "Why would you even consider voting Democrat?"

You have a true collectivist mind blaming millions of people for the actions of a few. If Ayn Rand was still alive she would spank you. Put on your big boy pants and demand that the individuals responsible for these actions be held responsible and no one else, you Commie.

From comments section:
Rory Bezecny ·
Century College
According to the actual local newspapers, the Pioneer Press and the Star Tribune (BTW the Tribune is considered a Conservative based newspaper), one Trump supporter, not several as this article suggests had his phone stolen but was not beaten and another Trump supporter was punched in the back a couple of times. Not the gut and the person doing the punching was quickly pulled away by other protesters. The photo of the bloody face man is question is actually of Cole Bartiromo in California from May of this year. If you do a further search you find another photo of him standing next to a law enforcement personal wearing an Orange County Sheriff should patch. This is not from the St. Paul rally from the other night. Not much reporting in this article just speculation and opinion.

You dupes believe so much bs propaganda it's ridiculous...bring back the fairness doctrine....
So it's ok then? What if it were blacks being attacked? Different story in media then huh?

Note to Trump supporters..... be prepared to defend yourselves. Don't expect anyone else to.protect you. Have a nice day.
We are not the ones hiding behind a racist Justice Department.

Hey everyone . A white person was robbed ! Let's literally make a federal case about it!

You have a true collectivist mind blaming millions of people for the actions of a few. If Ayn Rand was still alive she would spank you. Put on your big boy pants and demand that the individuals responsible for these actions be held responsible and no one else, you Commie.
This mindset comes from the liberal culture on college campuses and in the liberal media. Yes, I blame their actions on the millions of liberals who encourage it. Read the comments on the board. I posted it, and here came the liberals boasting about it.

Last edited:
If I was there as a protester I'd like to stir it up..... with anybody attacking a Trump supporter. I don't care who's side one is on, there's a time to not think about grabbing the cell phone to take photos but rather defend the defenseless. Were Trump folks that outnumbered?

If I was there as a protester I'd like to stir it up..... with anybody attacking a Trump supporter. I don't care who's side one is on, there's a time to not think about grabbing the cell phone to take photos but rather defend the defenseless. Were Trump folks that outnumbered?
Going to a fundraiser for Trump. This group organized for the express purpose of harassment. They are typical Democrats now that party is ran by extremists.

From comments section:
Rory Bezecny ·
Century College

So it's ok then? What if it were blacks being attacked? Different story in media then huh?
It's a couple angry blacks who may only be there as troublemakers, one stole a phone and one punched a guy in the back. BFD. And a lot of made up BS. Your RW media is a hateful, divisive bs disgrace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back