And It Just Keeps Getting Worse For Clinton

Never said I would vote for Trump, Joey. Never.

It doesn't change my assertion that Hilary is Not now, nor ever will be qualified to lead this Country or our Military.

That happens to be your opinion. Which is fucking worthless. Me, I don't worry about it. I know she will bring in people who are qualified to do so.

Deflecting to Trump does not change this.

This Country deserves better, but we will get what we deserve.

Actually, the country gets EXACTLY what it deserves. I think the choices this year are awful, but that's what we are stuck with. The Democrats could have nominated O'Malley and the GOP could have nominated Walker or Perry and we would have had a race between guys who were qualified to run the country because they've run states effectively.

But this is what we picked. So now we have to vote for the Pathological Liar because the Malignant Narcissist is likely to blow up the world.

Continuous decline as you and the rest of you sycophants vote in Hillary and blame Reagan, Bush and the Republican party, while the rich get richer at the rest of our expense.

You are priceless Joey.

Guy, I voted Republican in every election between 1980 and 2008, and the only time things got better for me in that time period was the 8 years Clinton was in.

Yes, when Republicans give us our last three wars and our last four or five recessions, you REALLY can blame them for everything that has gone wrong.
Many here in Progressive Maryland agree with me Joe. It's not just my worthless opinion.

Your worthless opinion is that we have to vote for her. Who is this we?

I won't vote for her. I'll do just as I always do. Write in vote.

I must disagree with you on her bringing those who are qualified to run this Country. At least till I see it.

Your depiction of a rosey future smells like dead fish.

Many here in Progressive Maryland agree with me Joe. It's not just my worthless opinion.

whatever you want to do, buddy. Point is, one of them is going to be President. YOu can take the coward's way out and throw away your vote, that's awesome, but frankly, you've still made a choice.

Hillary is awful, but Trump is truly dangerous.

whatever you want to do, buddy. Point is, one of them is going to be President. YOu can take the coward's way out and throw away your vote, that's awesome, but frankly, you've still made a choice.

Nice choice.

I'll throw it away.

My vote won't count.

I'm in Maryland.

It's not cowardly. It's a statement.

Neither candidate is worthy of leading this country but then this happens when a country turns into degenerates.

Nice choice.

I'll throw it away.

My vote won't count.

I'm in Maryland.

It's a statement that you are so obsessed by your hatred of Hillary that you won't make an effort to stop a madman from becoming President.

Here's the thing, when the Nazis took over in Germany, they never got more than 33% of the vote. People like you voted for other parties that couldn't beat them because they didn't like the parties that could.

Neither candidate is worthy of leading this country but then this happens when a country turns into degenerates.
I agree that the far right socon wing is degenerate as all get out.

Both parties are parasites to this country. Assigning any degree of relevance to one small faction of either party is pointless now.

Quinnipiac swing state polls show sharp drop in Hillary Clinton's numbers

But the real story is the sag in Clinton's numbers. Quinnipiac finds that her favorability rating is just 35 percent in Colorado, 33 percent in Iowa and 41 percent in Virginia. In previous Quinnipiac and other polls in Iowa and Colorado, Clinton was running above 40 percent against these Republicans; in this Quinnipiac poll she is running significantly under 40 percent — a sharp and significant drop.

Quinnipiac swing state polls show sharp drop in Hillary Clinton's numbers

Yet more bad news, for she who would be queen...
As Joe Biden once said........I don't have to beat the almighty, I only have to beat the alternative

In this case, the alternative is Trump

What's appealing about Hillary Clinton?

First, her response to inquiries into the handling of classified information, and her ability to publicly self evaluate her actions in using "proper judgment" shows she would rather sweep her mistakes under the rug. Clearly Democrats doesn't abide by the same standards as those found under Mrs. Clinton's position, and her excuses demonstrates she doesn't take national security seriously.

With regard to terrorism. Using our military to advise other troops while the United States remains mere observers from the side lines, shows a lack of confidence in our troops abilities to overtake terrorist strongholds. Clearly we are not the best trained military force in eyes of Democrats, otherwise there would be no hesitation to use them in a strong offensive rather than mere advisors taking a defensive back seat tactical position to terrorism. Using drone missiles and air power is not precision warfare that doesn't result in innocent casualties. Military tactics historically have shown you can't win a war on air superiority alone without the aid of troops. So why put my faith in a president that doesn't trust their military advisors?

Economically. Stimulus spending and the push for infrastructure will resulted in a stagnant unemployment rate, with increased underemployment at the conclusion of the Obama administration. Overall, her view is more of the same infrastructure talk which will only add more to the national debt in government spending, the same as Obama.

Healthcare? Aetna is yet another provider jumping ship as a result of the policies put in place under ACA. Obamacare will leave the American people with fewer options in its search to find an affordable health care coverage. The government program will mean higher costs, more debt, fewer choices, with an uncertainty in upholding its promise to provide better and more affordable quality of care. Shall we turn to the example of Great Britain, and battle health care costs resulting in government cuts in the type of care we will be able to receive? Hardly the choice and competition we were all promised.

Education? Trumo wants to offer parents a choice in education, the same as democrat politicians provide for their kids. Do you see any big name Democrats in Congress utilizing public education as their preferred choice or are they enjoying the privilege of private education? Yet democrats want the middle class to be denied the same open choices they have. THEIR answer? More of the same funding without the accountability of how well it's being spent.

Nice choice.

I'll throw it away.

My vote won't count.

I'm in Maryland.

It's a statement that you are so obsessed by your hatred of Hillary that you won't make an effort to stop a madman from becoming President.

Here's the thing, when the Nazis took over in Germany, they never got more than 33% of the vote. People like you voted for other parties that couldn't beat them because they didn't like the parties that could.
I won't make an effort to stop a madman from becoming President?

You are dilusional!

You think Trump is going to win?

Maybe I'll vote for him, just to piss you off.

I was a Democrat for the majority of my life. Until July 25 of this year.

YOU are the one claiming you have been voting for Republicans for most of your adult life.

That makes YOU an active participant in the decline that you blame on ME!

I don't hate Hillary. Damn Joe! She is not trustworthy.

I would have been in Leavenworth Kansas if I pulled the shit she's pulled.

Both parties are parasites to this country. Assigning any degree of relevance to one small faction of either party is pointless now.
It is not pointless to point out the degeneracy the far right socons have caused in America.

Oh, please.

No, guy, the real problem started when we decided to stop voting on issues and started voting for the guy we'd like to have a beer with.

That problem was going on way before bush. Issues? The issues proffered up are by the our so called candidates dont even begin to address the country. Its all about the govt welfaring itself and taking as much as it can from the people for self preservation. If you cant see that, you're blind. And yes, the majority of our leaders are indulging in this behavior.

It is not pointless to point out the degeneracy the far right socons have caused in America.

It is if you aren't pointing out the degeneracy of the left.

The polls cited are generally about popularity not about voting.

Read it and weep:

Election 2016 Clinton Trump Spread
RCP Poll Average 47.0 41.3 Clinton +5.7
bg_election_2010_trend_down_dem.gif

4-Way RCP Average 42.6 37.1 Clinton +5.5
Favorability Ratings -11.3 -29.3 Clinton +18.0
Betting Odds 79.0 21.0
Electoral College Clinton Trump Spread
RCP Electoral Map 272 154 Clinton +118
No Toss Up States 362 176
Battlegrounds
bg_battlegrounds_on.png
bg_battlegrounds_off.png
Clinton Trump Spread
Pennsylvania 49.2 40.0 Clinton +9.2
Michigan 43.3 36.0 Clinton +7.3
Ohio 45.0 42.4 Clinton +2.6
Florida 46.0 41.5 Clinton +4.5
Iowa 41.8 41.0 Clinton +0.8
Wisconsin 46.7 37.3 Clinton +9.4
North Carolina 45.3 43.3 Clinton +2.0
Virginia 49.0 37.8 Clinton +11.2
New Hampshire 45.0 35.7 Clinton +9.3
Georgia 43.3 43.0 Clinton +0.3
Missouri 39.0 44.3 Trump +5.3
Colorado 46.4 35.6 Clinton +10.8
Nevada 43.3 41.0 Clinton +2.3
Arizona 43.0 43.3 Trump +0.3

To bad she can't consistently maintain that lead over Trump, despite all the special interest "strings" she has to answers was to for their campaign donations.
She has consistently led Trump since the conventions.

A fluctuation that results in a tie with respect to some battle ground states, or a lead within the margin of error, is not a strong support for Hillary. Clearly you don't know what a consistent comfortable lead is, as none of the polls has ever demonstrated that. Why don't you include in your response, four different polls that have consistently shown Mrs Clinton to be in a strong lead well beyond the margin of error over the past 3 months.

If Hillary is to be coronated then she better pick up the pace. She and Trump are still within the margin of error.

I still don't see a landslide as the Progressive Marxists are still buying depends in bulk.

Once again, the sweet smell of right wing desperation. Dumbass posting a 13 month old poll. LMAO!

tumblr_oc6v0x4fcq1r53ehbo1_1280.jpg

Swing states are all blue as of today
tumblr_oc9fycBoGu1r53ehbo1_500.jpg

Hillary just broke 270 this week. That is not counting battlegrounds where she has 75% of the vote

Obama did not have 270 without the battlegrounds

4:1 odds against Trump

Not much of a path towards victory. Especially when you have to rely on Benghazi, emails and fake "Hillary is dying" videos

Forum List

Back