And I dare you God to come and tell me otherwise...

AlexandrosTsolis

Feb 1, 2022
yourgod.jpg

read it and if you like it, well share it...

Why? Cause...
... God REALLY didn't forget something to do if God REALLY did everything, otherwise if God REALLY did forget something to do, we aren't REALLY making sense by assuming that God REALLY did everything and forgot something to do, are we REALLY?

View attachment 670160

Why? Cause...
... God REALLY didn't forget something to do if God REALLY did everything, otherwise if God REALLY did forget something to do, we aren't REALLY making sense by assuming that God REALLY did everything and forgot something to do, are we REALLY?
Don't dare us dare God.... he will show himself to you... weather you have the awareness and intelligence to notice is the question....

Tiny assed puffed up bird in a meme challenging God by a tiny assed puffed up poster who is challenging God via a meme because they don't have the brains to make up something clever.

Coincidence? I think not.

If it looks like a Leftist, smells like a Leftist…

View attachment 670160

Why? Cause...
God let you know what he thought of the Georgia Guidestones. Lefty thought it was a terrorist attack, but turns out later it was struck by lightening.

Forum List

Back