Ancient message in Genesis to the world

I remember them well from my childhood. My irish mother showed me where they were hiding.
Irish fairy tales are charming----but have nothing to do with actual human physiology----GUYTON is the book that is READABLE
your statement is meaningless in the science of
biology. Did you pass junior high school biology?
suradie "disagreed" ???? I have no idea why

Irish fairy tales are charming----but have nothing to do with actual human physiology----GUYTON is the book that is READABLE

suradie "disagreed" ???? I have no idea why
Suradie disagrees again-----I am mystified----anyone
who has read Guyton is probably as delighted with
it as am I. Physiology READABLE

Suradie disagrees again-----I am mystified----anyone
who has read Guyton is probably as delighted with
it as am I. Physiology READABLE

the unique spiritual content of physiology is the guide for the organism that also involves its longevity before expiration ... get a clue - 91. wrong (desert) religion = short life.

the unique spiritual content of physiology is the guide for the organism that also involves its longevity before expiration ... get a clue - 91. wrong (desert) religion = short life.
oh----ok no more apoptosis----MORE HOLY GHOST

Gen. 6:3 Then the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.”​

In Genesis before the Great Flood, men lived to around a thousand years. In fact, the oldest living man in Genesis was Methuselah at 969.

But after the Great Flood men only lived no more than around 120 years. This, according to the text in Genesis.

So what is the message here? God felt the need to destroy mankind because of the great evil man had succumb to over the years. One of the solutions seems to have been to limit the life span of men.

You may not believe the story, but the message is in plain view, and hard to argue. For example, Hillter only lived about 50 years and look at the damage he did to the world.

This seems to have kept things in check in terms of helping to preserve the human race. However, we are warned again in Revelation that evil will again flourish like it did in the days of Noah, and God will again have to directly intervene to save mankind. My guess is that technology will enable evil men to reach beyond the grave to continue their legacy of evil.

So whether you believe the story or not, that is the message being given and one that is hard to argue with. Kings and despots are the man source of suffering and oppression and war and genocide in the world. Our only solace is, they will die very soon.
Technology/Artifical Intelligence is the forbidden tree of knowledge the evil of it is because it makes man think he is the creator of the universe (or can be a god himself). It separates man from his true maker God.

Technology/Artifical Intelligence is the forbidden tree of knowledge the evil of it is because it makes man think he is the creator of the universe (or can be a god himself). It separates man from his true maker God.
Essentially you are creating an intelligence comparable or surpassing human intelligence but without empathy.

It would be akin to creating an army of sociopaths.

that is proclaimed will not occur from the heavens again and is required by humanity by their own volition to have happen or humanities extinction will be at hand. their return is only a formality for what will have already become a permanent condition.
Zechariah and John say you are wrong. Should I take your word or that of the Prophets and Apostles?

Isaiah was about Israel not Jesus. It's not about the end of the world. It's about the end of an era. Temple Judaism was over in 70 AD.
Your narrative doesn't hold water. Isaiah uses the words "Last Days." Yes, he speaks of time periods of his day as well. But, he's clear in chapter 29 that the marvellous work and wonder comes in the last days. It's a sealed or buried book unsealed or translated in the last days. He also wrote about things that only have existed in our days like airplanes and so on. He describes a nuclear bomb in chapter 25:4. There were shadows of stairwells reversed imaged into walls in Japan when we A-Bombed them. That could only happen in our day and did.

Your narrative doesn't hold water. Isaiah uses the words "Last Days." Yes, he speaks of time periods of his day as well. But, he's clear in chapter 29 that the marvellous work and wonder comes in the last days. It's a sealed or buried book unsealed or translated in the last days. He also wrote about things that only have existed in our days like airplanes and so on. He describes a nuclear bomb in chapter 25:4. There were shadows of stairwells reversed imaged into walls in Japan when we A-Bombed them. That could only happen in our day and did.
read it again----Isaiah wrote about a future time ---
during which the Temple does exist and there is
a king of Israel that acts as a kind of figure head---
like Elizabeth II ---(unfortunately in Isaiah's vision
of the future ---the king is a male)

Zechariah and John say you are wrong. Should I take your word or that of the Prophets and Apostles?

not my word ...

you doubt the heavens prescribed condition for remission issued to both a&e and latter during the events of noah - - for a - b - rated 4th century c bible ... good luck waiting for your messiah.

oh----ok no more apoptosis----MORE HOLY GHOST

physiology is a metaphysical substance that will occur wherever conditions are conducive for its development and has a unique spiritual content as its guide that when removed the physiology will dissolve into the atmosphere and be seen no more ...

- another w/ a - b - rated mentality ... also referred to as - desert litter.

read it again----Isaiah wrote about a future time ---
during which the Temple does exist and there is
a king of Israel that acts as a kind of figure head---
like Elizabeth II ---(unfortunately in Isaiah's vision
of the future ---the king is a male)
Guess what? Temples do exist. We've been building them since 1836 and have nearly 200 throughout the world. And, eventually Israel will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem. The Last days are here.

not my word ...

you doubt the heavens prescribed condition for remission issued to both a&e and latter during the events of noah - - for a - b - rated 4th century c bible ... good luck waiting for your messiah.
Thank you. I will be looking forward to his return. His 2nd coming.

where does Isaiah use the words "last days" ??

Guess what? Temples do exist. We've been building them since 1836 and have nearly 200 throughout the world. And, eventually Israel will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem. The Last days are here.
where does Isaiah use the words "last days" ----
what I recall is would be literally translated as
"in the days after"

where does Isaiah use the words "last days" ??
Were there any A-bombs in the OT or NT times? What book that was sealed came forth in OT or NT. None. God gave you a brain to think and reason logically. What about Ezekiel and the two books, Judah and Joseph (Ephraim)? Didn't happen in OT times nor NT times. Oops!!! Isaiah 29:18 "And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness." 24 "They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine."

Isaiah was writing about the return to Jerusalem after the Babylonian exile.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back