Ancient message in Genesis to the world

Too funny, you interpret every passage to say what you want it to say. YOU change Scripture.

do you have any of the original documents - because no one else has them either, they spent 100 years in the 4th century makingup the c bible if that is what you are referring to.

or a single sentence written in the hand of the main character not found in your book or anywhere else - who you claim, claimed to be - your messiah.

- and you participate in their crucifixion to be saved - rhetorically of course.

Too funny, you interpret every passage to say what you want it to say. YOU change Scripture.

Never fall for the islamo-nazi LIE ----which is---
"THE HOLEY MOLEY KHARAHAN---CAN BE READ ONLY IN ARABIC----which we don't understand either" to know islam----just read pickthal----keep an emesis basin close at hand MY EMEISIS BASIN
RUNNETH OVER........

This is about you and the way you manipulate the Word. I don't really care what the Baptists say.

Gog and Magog were Scythians from what is now Ukraine. There's considerable evidence that they are the ten lost tribes. They were considered barbarians because they didn't dilute their wine with water.
The ten lost tribes are all over the world. They are also the Gentiles as well. John's Gog and Magog battle are about the end of the world. Not Armageddon either. It will happen after the 1000 year millennium of peace without Satan in the world. Those born in the millennium will have their short term of temptations and testing of their faith as well.

The ten lost tribes are all over the world. They are also the Gentiles as well. John's Gog and Magog battle are about the end of the world. Not Armageddon either. It will happen after the 1000 year millennium of peace without Satan in the world. Those born in the millennium will have their short term of temptations and testing of their faith as well.

It's all in the past if you believe the revelation letter to the 7 churches.

And, men can have babies and fetal heart beats don’t exist as it’s the machine you are hearing. Trees throw apples at little girls and scarecrows.

There is no proof that there has been a 1000 years of peace showing Satan has never been bound. The battle of Armageddon and Gog and Magog has not happened. Christ has not returned to the Mt. of Olives.

scant sense for the "millennium of peace" where the trouble makers would still reside ... so what if they took over, the crucifiers same as the 1st century - - or, could it be - just another senseless desert post.

In art----there is such a thing as FINE ART----and also
"DECORATIVE" When a curator says "decorative" --
it ain't a compliment. As to the book of revulsions-- well ----the book commonly called "GENESIS" is
fine Literature------the book called "revelation"----
can be called 'decorative'

And, men can have babies and fetal heart beats don’t exist as it’s the machine you are hearing. Trees throw apples at little girls and scarecrows.

There is no proof that there has been a 1000 years of peace showing Satan has never been bound. The battle of Armageddon and Gog and Magog has not happened. Christ has not returned to the Mt. of Olives.

Gog and Magog already invaded 500 years earlier . The battle of Armageddon was when the Roman legions and various foreign garrisons met at Megiddo before invading Jerusalem in 66 AD under the leadership of Vespasian. Just read Revelation ... Don't change it.

I've never seen anyone ever try as hard as you do reduce God to nothing more than god. A God that is not a supernatural is no God at all, He is nothing more than great story and it's a shame that you are unable to embrace God as He really is. I get it though, in doing this you are able to raise yourself up in your mind as the highest form of being. You see yourself as possessing a superior intellect and can in no way accept that you can be wrong about God and who He actually is. To do so makes you smaller and Him larger and superior to you and you simply cannot have that. So you go ahead and cite blogs as legitimate sources about your god and I'll source the Father's Word in all things. I have no need at all to try and grasp equality with God, I am content to be His creation.

I've never seen anyone ever try as hard as you do reduce God to nothing more than god. A God that is not a supernatural is no God at all, He is nothing more than great story and it's a shame that you are unable to embrace God as He really is. I get it though, in doing this you are able to raise yourself up in your mind as the highest form of being. You see yourself as possessing a superior intellect and can in no way accept that you can be wrong about God and who He actually is. To do so makes you smaller and Him larger and superior to you and you simply cannot have that. So you go ahead and cite blogs as legitimate sources about your god and I'll source the Father's Word in all things. I have no need at all to try and grasp equality with God, I am content to be His creation.

Stop projecting. Speak for yourself.

surada
Your words. I warned you, I will remember what you said

"I don't believe in the supernatural, however that doesn't mean Jesus was a political figure. He makes it abundantly clear his kingdom is not on earth. Jesus was a spiritual leader."

I have no need at all to try and grasp equality with God, I am content to be His creation.

so were those at the time of noah - content with what they were - lazy, backwater rednecks, abusing life given them, offering nothing in return.

the heavens prescription during that event is to accomplish equality with them through triumph in purity to set ones spirit free for remission to paradise - and their message, to not interfere with those who would attempt to accomplish their set goal. - sadly lost over time.

so what is the endgame for contentment - the heavens have stated what they expect - for who will live with them. nothing about documents or the desert religions.

Forum List

Back