An unusual friendship: President Trump has been nudging MyPillow CEO Marvelous Mike Lindell to run for office

ShamWow guy is busy?

8c8978315-vincemug.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

Lindell's lessons of faith are often small and subtle, which reflect what Jesus said about generosity and humility.

or was it Tim Tebow who said it? i forget! Jesus and Tebow are very similar!

Rags to ruin type guy..........Got Jesus and saved himself...........went into business and made a huge comeback.

Decent guy..........but with a very ROCKY PAST...........doesn't qualify him for office.......Why would he want to do that anyway..........Much easier life now.

Not an unusual friendship at all. Both are liars and the pillow guy is a Trump supporter who donated to his campaign because trump is a gift from God. The press conference was a combination Trump reelection platform and an infomercial.

Not an unusual friendship at all. Both are liars and the pillow guy is a Trump supporter who donated to his campaign because trump is a gift from God. The press conference was a combination Trump reelection platform and an infomercial.
But the my pillow guy is a gay muslim. You must be an islamophobe homophobe. Bad lefty! Bad lefty!

I can see it now - Vote for the Crackhead with an F rating from the Better Business Bureau! :lmao:

He had been addicted to crack since the late 1990’s. Especially when he hit a rough patch in life or in business he abused crack heavily.​
In 2008, his drug use got so bad that even his dealers wouldn’t sell him drugs anymore. After Lindell had been on a drug rampage, and literally hadn’t slept for 19 straight days, he went back to them for more. It was unprecedented, but the three largest drug dealers in the city refused to sell him anymore crack. They had an intervention.​

b799f7a816d316dd9309180f18332daa92b15acf.jpeg

I can see it now - Vote for the Crackhead with an F rating from the Better Business Bureau! :lmao:

He had been addicted to crack since the late 1990’s. Especially when he hit a rough patch in life or in business he abused crack heavily.​
In 2008, his drug use got so bad that even his dealers wouldn’t sell him drugs anymore. After Lindell had been on a drug rampage, and literally hadn’t slept for 19 straight days, he went back to them for more. It was unprecedented, but the three largest drug dealers in the city refused to sell him anymore crack. They had an intervention.​

I said he had a bad history..............got god and turned it around...........Would you damn him to that life again by hammering him after he changed..............hmmm

It sounds more like shitstain obama. All you missed was giving blow jobs for cocaine.

Works out perfectly - Trump fluffs his pillow .. He fluffs Trump!

:iyfyus.jpg:

I said he had a bad history..............got god and turned it around...........Would you damn him to that life again by hammering him after he changed..............hmmm

He's still an idiot. Even Jesus couldn't solve that problem!

It sounds more like shitstain obama. All you missed was giving blow jobs for cocaine.

Ah yes - Good ol' Larry Sinclair. The mental patient and former felon who failed three lie detector tests and finally apologized. Thanks for the reminder! :D

I'll let Jesus make that call..............all I know is he supposed to be changed and God did it..........he's not really qualified to run for office.........but the guy has turned his life around.........and he is making masks for medical personnel............so I have no problem...........I still don't forget that he was a dang drug dealer though.....

I'll let Jesus make that call..............all I know is he supposed to be changed and God did it..........he's not really qualified to run for office.........but the guy has turned his life around.........and he is making masks for medical personnel............so I have no problem...........I still don't forget that he was a dang drug dealer though.....

Who would want to wear a face mask made by a guy with an F rating from the Better Business Bureau?

I’m seeing many hateful tweets about the my pillow guy. He is using his company to try and save our nation and start making upwards of 50k masks a day, while these people bitch and cry while doing nothing to help fix this problem.
And the hatred is ALL from the sore losing Left, I have NO doubt of this. ANYONE that likes our president or ANYONE our president likes is HATED by the morons on the Left. Yes, they really ARE that stupid......

Ah yes - Good ol' Larry Sinclair. The mental patient and former felon who failed three lie detector tests and finally apologized. Thanks for the reminder! :D

Yep, Larry Sinclair, the guy who s*cked and f*cked and did LOTS of blow with your savior, Barry Obama, the Kenyan-born miscreant......

Forum List

Back