An unusual friendship: President Trump has been nudging MyPillow CEO Marvelous Mike Lindell to run for office

One of the companies I shoot for produces photographic products. Given as all of our shoots have been cancelled or postponed, the factory has been retooled so they can produce face shields for medical personnel (first responders, hospital workers). The goal is to donate 100,000 of them across the country...

Trump is always the center of attention, because he has an opinion on everything, and is quite willing to state it

Lindell is cut from the same cloth, too, my friends

Lindell is cut from the same cloth, too, my friends

What an ignorant comment. We're all just a bit more stupid for having read it (and libs can't really afford that).

Anyone who thinks Trump and Lindell are cut from the same cloth doesn't know the first fucking thing about Lindell...

The crazy angry left didn't mind when Obama invited the freaking "new black panthers" to the W.H. for a photo op but they hate the guy who converted his factory to make face masks to fight the virus. Go figure.
I am sure you have links and plenty of pics of the New Black Panthers at the White House...

Go ahead and post em...

Professional Never Trump tweeter Tom Nichols immediately ran to Twitter to mock Lindell. CNN’s Ram Ramgopal, joined by a handful of other pundits, followed suit.

Forum List

Back