An unusual friendship: President Trump has been nudging MyPillow CEO Marvelous Mike Lindell to run for office

Anyone who chooses to run deserves our admiration in this atmosphere. I don't know anything about the guy except he makes pillows. I understand he basically underwrites FOX News programs. So?

For the best president in the whole wide world
Vote for My Pillowman Dot com
Remember when Fat Donnie said that he never settles in court, but did with Trump U? Maybe Lindell has more in common with fraud, like Trump, than you think. Unusual friendship, my ass.

"Pumped up sales pitches from founder Mike Lindell have helped rack up hundreds of millions in MyPillow sales. But, Consumer advocates at truthinadvertising.org launched an investigation over some of the claims. So did consumer protection officials in California. The allegations include misleading marketing and inappropriate health claims with no reliable scientific evidence.

Investigators say the company also touted MyPillow as the "Official Pillow of the National Sleep Foundation", but failed to disclose its financial connection with the group, as required by law. That claim is still on the company's website but under the settlement must come down by the end of January."

Have you never seen a my pillow commercial?
I have EVER seen. Why ask? His promos are f'n obnoxious.

You Trumpublicans sure know how to pick 'em!! :up:

the-my-pillow-guy-claims-donald-trump-is-the-greatest-43790468.png
Supporter? They are soul mates. All the garbage attaches itself to Trump.

Remember when Fat Donnie said that he never settles in court, but did with Trump U? Maybe Lindell has more in common with fraud, like Trump, than you think. Unusual friendship, my ass.

"Pumped up sales pitches from founder Mike Lindell have helped rack up hundreds of millions in MyPillow sales. But, Consumer advocates at truthinadvertising.org launched an investigation over some of the claims. So did consumer protection officials in California. The allegations include misleading marketing and inappropriate health claims with no reliable scientific evidence.

Investigators say the company also touted MyPillow as the "Official Pillow of the National Sleep Foundation", but failed to disclose its financial connection with the group, as required by law. That claim is still on the company's website but under the settlement must come down by the end of January."

I ask because my post was written to the music of his jingle. It was a funny.

Lindell has the Guiness World Record for biggest pillow fight, where he donated 50K pillows for one event. i bet we can beat that here at USMB

he has sold 40 million pillows. that's a lotta pillows, my friends!

I ask because my post was written to the music of his jingle. It was a funny.
I never pay attention to Pillowman on TV. No idea what his jingle is.

Forum List

Back