An Invitation to Apologist and Defenders of the "current events"

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
With at least a tiny bit of specificity, explain, if you can, what it is you hope you gain by defending the fraud and apologizing for the MSM lies.

Do you feel you'll be treated better?
Will you get paid higher wages?
Will you be more free to exercise your liberty?
Do you feel being on the side of tyranny makes you a better person?
Do you think (I know that's extremely difficult for you and you might need to wait on a talking point from your betters) life will be better?
Do you feel, if it comes down to the nut cutting your nuts won't be cut because you're on their side?

Or anything you believe will be different-

Sertiously. One poster this morning said he wanted a dialogue- of course being a defender of tyranny he meant he wanted to inserty his demogoguery as convo- but, if you really feel you'll be better off, here's the opportunity, an invitation, for you to show everyone just hat it is you're going to gain-

Prove the fraud...Prove the MSM lies, you take it for granted that we can read your mind...A mind so small it can't explain in detail what your loser ass has a problem with besides being on the losing team of not only the election but of the insurrection directed by a president, a senator and a washed out ex mayor of NYC who claims to be a lawyer?

• Banned
With at least a tiny bit of specificity, explain, if you can, what it is you hope you gain by defending the fraud and apologizing for the MSM lies.

Purports to ask for "specificity" while offering none as to what it's even talking about. :dunno:

Your Public Education has failed you- I'll copy and paste, real slow and hi-lite the pertinent parts

Do you think (I know that's extremely difficult for you and you might need to wait on a talking point from your betters) life will be better?
Do you feel, if it comes down to the nut cutting your nuts won't be cut because you're on their side?

Or anything you believe will be different
-

• Banned
Prove the fraud...Prove the MSM lies, you take it for granted that we can read your mind...A mind so small it can't explain in detail what your loser ass has a problem with besides being on the losing team of not only the election but of the insurrection directed by a president, a senator and a washed out ex mayor of NYC who claims to be a lawyer?
Just because you refuse evidence. like your betters do, doesn't mean the evidence doesn't exist-

Now, answer the fucking questions, stupid- if you can, stupider than stupid

Your deflection and your fellow poster deflecting tells me all I need to know, which verifies what I've known- Orange man bad- you stupid people don't have a clue other than what your betters tell you to regurgitate-
You're intellectual cowards, and stupid- the lot of you- intellectually dishonest and cowardly-

You people(?) are disgusting idiots posing as human beings and pretending to be something you ain't- intelligent-

Just because you refuse evidence. like your betters do, doesn't mean the evidence doesn't exist-

Your deflection and your fellow poster deflecting tells me all I need to know, which verifies what I've known- Orange man bad- you stupid people don't have a clue other than what your betters tell you to regurgitate-
You're intellectual cowards, and stupid- the lot of you- intellectually dishonest and cowardly-

You pe0ple(?) are disgusting idiots posing as human beings and pretending to be something you ain't- intelligent-
I never refused any evidence the courts deemed it unusable or none existent. Your continued denial of the facts that there was no evidence of massive fraud is getting rather old..

Last edited:

You people(?) are disgusting idiots posing as human beings and pretending to be something you ain't- intelligent-
Please show us your best evidence of widespread voter fraud, that could change the results of the election in any of the battleground states, then multiply it by three....

Trump needs to 'reverse the results of Pa, Mi, and one or two additional battleground states.... in order to come up with enough electoral votes to win....

But let's forget that for now.... just show us your. Best evidence that shows actual voter fraud.

Trumpers have no moved from the denial stage of depression to the "pouting like a bitch" stage of depression...

There will be more pout posts over the next 4 yrs

Purports to ask for "specificity" while offering none as to what it's even talking about. :dunno:

Your Public Education has failed you- I'll copy and paste, real slow and hi-lite the pertinent parts

So you just reposted the same murky fog.

***WHAT*** "MSM lies"? You can't assume everybody else hears whatever the voices in your head are.

Last edited:
Trumpers have no moved from the denial stage of depression to the "pouting like a bitch" stage of depression...

A couple people might be pouting, but the rest of us are just fine. Congratulations on your win.

Self-serving fantasies need no basis in reality.

Evidence is the refuge of realists.
So, you deflect from the question asked- I figured as much- that's what idiots do who feel they're intelligent, then fail to prove it given the opportunity-

So, you deflect from the question asked- I figured as much- that's what idiots do who feel they're intelligent, then fail to prove it given the opportunity-
You appear to have no credible evidence to sustain Cry Baby Loser's baseless claims of a "stolen election."

I can't pretend to be surprised. No one has.

You appear to have no credible evidence to sustain Cry Baby Loser's baseless claims of a "stolen election."

I can't pretend to be surprised. No one has.
Copy and paste question(s) y'all keep ignoring-

That y'all ignore what's actually written is indicative of seeing what you want to see- it seems to be a trait-

Intellectual cowards deflect-

I'm not a Trumper- will you stand and be brave and answer the questions I asked?

Forum List

Back