I just cancelled my Amazon account after years of purchases!

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
If Amazon wants to help Twitter by ridding the world of their up and coming competition which is Parler they can do it without my money....I just said goodbye to Amazon for good...there are plenty of on line shopping without them...do not give your business to people that spit on our constitution....
While you are at it cut the cable so CNN and the MSM won't get your money...dump twitter and fakebook....dry up their stock prices....right now they are acting like Chinese controlled entities....do not reward them....
This is how we fight back...peacefully.....

If Amazon wants to help Twitter by ridding the world of their up and coming competition which is Parler they can do it without my money....I just said goodbye to Amazon for good...there are plenty of on line shopping without them...do not give your business to people that spit on our constitution....
While you are at it cut the cable so CNN and the MSM won't get your money...dump twitter and fakebook....dry up their stock prices....right now they are acting like Chinese controlled entities....do not reward them....

1. eBay. Amazon's biggest competition: the bidding website for discount shopping. ...
  2. Overstock. Overloaded ecommerce stock meets handcrafting artisans with unique products. ...
  3. Newegg. Leading the tech world in ecommerce. ...
  4. Zappos. ...
  5. AliExpress. ...
  6. Jet.com. ...
  7. Barnes & Noble. ...
  8. Rakuten.

It just takes a second to cancel and block them from selling your info....if they come to their senses you can always reup with them....

Listening to Glenn Beck on the radio this morning, I realized how easy it would be for Amazon or Google to take down the Blaze, or Limbaugh's site.

GB has been talking about building their own internet infrastructure even before these China tactics of the left.

This may be a "good thing"

Have you seen how many trucks Amazon has on the road, I doubt they will miss your 2 purchases a year.

Forum List

Back