AN INTERVIEW WITH AIDS REMEDY SCIENTIST ABOUT COVID-19

I thought the virus was just the flu or even better a dem hoax? Whats with all you Drumpftards chasing down remedies now?
You should listen to the video, then you'd see what you just said makes no sense whatsoever. The lady was involved in the Aids remedy and then goes on to out the rest of the crap we're seeing over this virus. Very good video and worth the listen. The fact that this lockdown is making certain people very rich should be enough to open many an eye.
Sure thing. It wont make a difference regarding my statement though. The point is that Drumpf and his merry band of tards were all saying it was just the flu or a dem hoax. I'm asking why are they now changing their minds and posting thread after thread claiming there is a remedy?
Post the evidence where trump called it flu or dem hoax and make sure it’s within the context of democrats calling it something worse.
And while you’re at it, since you’re a proud segregationist, explain why wealthy blacks are disproportionately getting sicker and more are dying than non-wealthy-blacks.

it's interesting how these claims get trashed so quickly on this
'devil box'

if in fact she was that much of a moonbat, why not leave her to the court of public opinion aka Alex Jones ?

a few i recall, the claim of C-19 being man made......that the US was involved through the CDC & WHo.......that hydrochloridinequinine (sp?) is accepted world wide, not so much here........that the new vaccine has already been tested on our own military......that gub'mit officials can make big $$$$'s off it

is this all bullsh*t? or is there any truth to it ?

~S~

Forum List

Back