An Essay to Liberals

[

You read it with you prevaricated talking points in tow.

"Charities are not superior to government programs" you say? So, forced charity is? Our medical system is bar none the best in the world. Name one country who could provide better care and faster service than our doctors do. Admittedly the prices are high here, but our quality of service is superior. Our life expectancy is in the top third percentile in the world, at 79 years, whereas our birth mortality rate is 1-6 per 1,000 live births. Those two statistics alone should indicate something contrary to your pessimistic views.

Our life expectency is the lowest in the industrialized world. Our infant mortality rate is the highest in the industrialized world. We rank #26 in overall health care, which is an embarrassment given we spend far more than any other nation does on it.

Yeah, it's a great system for those who can AFFORD it. it's not a great system for those who can't, and the only reason it is not worse is because Medicaid, Medicare, Schipp, and the VA make that care available to people who otherwise couldn't afford it.

Our life expectency is the lowest in the industrialized world. Our infant mortality rate is the highest in the industrialized world. We rank #26 in overall health care, which is an embarrassment given we spend far more than any other nation does on it.

Based on the personal choices of the individual. Not the system.

Certainly. I have watched people walk from jobs because they didn't want to work, show up on time, be accountable.

I've seen people walk from jobs because the jobs were usually bullshit.

Can you give examples? Frankly, I've usually found that bad employees are usually the result of bad management and bad supervision.

Ah Yes this job is "bullshit' so I will walk and let someone else take care of me. Plus its my supervisor's fault anyway.

Classic

Guy, the only time I've seen people "walk off the job" was the first job I worked outside the Army, and yeah, it was a pretty shitty place to work. Inadequate equipment, people being asked to do things that they weren't qualified to do or beneath their skill level.

Sorry, if we had a system of EVERYONE who wants a job gets one, with adequate worker protections and qualified supervisors, we'd have a much better society.

But it's okay, Cleetus, you done got your pickup truck, so all is right in the world.

No, the fact that one out of four has no insurance/access to health care has nothing to do with that. Really.

I know you got to truly believe that.

No, the fact that one out of four has no insurance/access to health care has nothing to do with that. Really.

I know you got to truly believe that.

The other three with insurance more times than not continue to make personal
choices which diminish their life expectancy. See obesity and related conditions.

Guy, the only time I've seen people "walk off the job" was the first job I worked outside the Army, and yeah, it was a pretty shitty place to work.

Then your business experience is lacking.

No, my experience is that most companies are run by idiots. And most of the time, these idiots are kept afloat by employees busting their asses despite their stupidity.

This company in question went through 93 employees in a period of the four years I worked there. The staff was never more than 25 at any given time, although they could have easily used 35 people. They thought working employees 60 hours a week was preferable to hiring enough employees to get the job done. They'd send out warehouse employees in rental trucks to make deliveries rather than hire another truck driver.

there were frequent back injuries because they didn't have adequate lifting equipment.

And then this company finally went out of business, and no one was really surprised.

Perhaps Conservatives have conveniently skipped over the reports which state that 95% of the money made in the economic recovery has gone to the richest 1%.

Would Conservatives please explain how 95% of all of our money being hoarded by 1% of the population is good for a free society? 95% of our money is being kept by 1% of the population.

Please explain how this promotes freedom for the remaining 99% of the American people.

His corporate overlords have convinced him to preach that they have earned that money fair and square. Nevermind the fact that he's getting screwed over by these same people that he worships, he's actually so brainwashed that he gets up in the middle of the night to write out rambling, nonsensical rants that place the blame for the countries woes on the greedy poor people and dumb liberals.

True story.

:up:

1349960061.jpg

I don't get this attitude regarding conservatives. The Ben Barnanke printing press gives money to the poor, the middle class, and the rich, as well as internationally. They have more money than God, yet conservatives are the problem here?

No one has more money than progressives. For this very reason they are unstoppable.

$ben barnanke.jpg

Forum List

Back