CDZ an anti-'Pro-Life' opinion

Of course travel isn't free. Will the states that ban abortion offer to pay for the travel of people who want one?

Just the opposite

They are looking to prosecute anyone who helps a woman travel to get an abortion

Abortions Do Not include childern,
where could you have gotten this completly dishonest piece of imformation? Abortions after 21 weeks are very rare & can involve saving the life of the mother.
You can always tell a progressive who has their head shoved way up their ass.

Of course travel isn't free. Will the states that ban abortion offer to pay for the travel of people who want one?
Mistakes can be costly, I agree. I was forced to learn that at a young age. Everyone should learn that behavior can end up costing money.

Don't do the behavior if you can't afford to pay for the consequences.

I'm right-leaning but also pro-choice to a point.....I think the 15 week Mississippi proposal is a reasonable compromise.

I believe the reason 15 weeks has been chosen by many states like Mississippi and Tx is because it is exceedingly difficult to tell if one is pregnant at 15 weeks so it is a de facto ban on legal abortions.

I'm not a woman so I don't know. The fact that I'm not a woman is probably the most important fact behind ANY opinion I make on the availability of abortions.

Mistakes can be costly, I agree. I was forced to learn that at a young age. Everyone should learn that behavior can end up costing money.

This is how we know that the children of wealthy people will ALWAYS have access to safe abortions. ALWAYS and FOREVER.

Or at least be rich enough to make the consequences go away.

There will always be states that allow abortion. Women are free to travel for the purpose of getting an abortion.

mic drop

^^^THIS! This is exactly how healthcare has ALWAYS worked in America. You can only get it if you can AFFORD IT. The rest of the people can just live with whatever consequences.

Wealth is virtue in America. The wealthy will ALWAYS be able to afford access to safe abortions. You can count on it.

Overturning Roe only serves to let the poor people know that no one (literally NO ONE) cares about them whatsoever.

This is how you know America is "Family Values" country.

I believe the reason 15 weeks has been chosen by many states like Mississippi and Tx is because it is exceedingly difficult to tell if one is pregnant at 15 weeks so it is a de facto ban on legal abortions.

I'm not a woman so I don't know. The fact that I'm not a woman is probably the most important fact behind ANY opinion I make on the availability of abortions.
Are you sure you arent a woman. This guy thinks he is a woman.

1651592414127.png

^^^THIS! This is exactly how healthcare has ALWAYS worked in America. You can only get it if you can AFFORD IT. The rest of the people can just live with whatever consequences.

Wealth is virtue in America. The wealthy will ALWAYS be able to afford access to safe abortions. You can count on it.

Overturning Roe only serves to let the poor people know that no one (literally NO ONE) cares about them whatsoever.

This is how you know America is "Family Values" country.
If those who "make a mistake", were made to pay for their mistakes, then wouldnt that start making those morons realize not to make the mistake?

I'm reasonably certain I'm not a woman. Would it be possible to keep this CDZ clean and not try to make cheap shots at trans individuals?
Hmm, posting a picture of a Biden appointee , who thinks he is a woman, how is that unclean? Unless you are saying that men who think they are women, are unclean?

If those who "make a mistake", were made to pay for their mistakes, then wouldnt that start making those morons realize not to make the mistake?

Right now the wealthy won't feel any effect. They will still get abortions as if nothing happened. In America we are taught no one is above the law.

You can be GUARANTEED that the wealthy will NEVER let their children know the cost of mistakes. They never have and they never will.

Is that justice? Is that fairness?

And if an innocent child is forced to suffer for the sins of the mother, so be it?

Right now the wealthy won't feel any effect. They will still get abortions as if nothing happened. In America we are taught no one is above the law.

You can be GUARANTEED that the wealthy will NEVER let their children know the cost of mistakes. They never have and they never will.

Is that justice? Is that fairness?
So are you saying that the poor cannot learn that certain behavior has consequences which can cost them, one way or another? Are poor people just too stupid to grasp that? I'm going to disagree.

Forum List

Back