CDZ Thinking outside the box. Would you object to a, "Parent Observer" in every public school classroom. A Disinformation Czar so to speak.

Any parent of any child or make that any TAXPAYING PARENT of currently enrolled child or will be enrolled child should be able to attend that child's class to observe. If you only alllow a classroom observer...the left will infiltrate and screw that up.

• Banned
Any parent of any child or make that any TAXPAYING PARENT of currently enrolled child or will be enrolled child should be able to attend that child's class to observe. If you only alllow a classroom observer...the left will infiltrate and screw that up.
I really like the idea. Covid made parents go ape crap...lol

THERE should be TOTAL transparency in what is going on in your child's school and classroom.
THERE should be NO hiring of trans teachers, gay teachers homo or lesbian, no leftist activists.
There should be a fixed curriculum that teaches the child the basics, some logic, languages, history, observational science, MATH, LOTS Of math.
i've more.

THERE should be TOTAL transparency in what is going on in your child's school and classroom.
THERE should be NO hiring of trans teachers, gay teachers homo or lesbian, no leftist activists.
There should be a fixed curriculum that teaches the child the basics, some logic, languages, history, observational science, MATH, LOTS Of math.
i've more.
IOW, real world skills and knowledge, not mentally deranged fairy tales.

• Banned
i've more.
I would not have any problem with a gay teacher with a, teach the kids agenda, not proclaiming he is a faggot angel daily...lol

No the purple haired with huge boogery nose rings....not so fast

• Banned
IOW, real world skills and knowledge, not mentally deranged fairy tales.
The saddest thing is the research shows that 90% of children who have some confusion, which many have I'm sure, it all ends by 18. No need to chop boobies or pee pees off and load em with hormones at 13

You are an adult 18. Free of adult persuasions

you know...that's a good idea. Camera going all the time so that parents can watch. BUT gotta make sure nothing is recorded so that they could play that and hide what is really going on.

The saddest thing is the research shows that 90% of children who have some confusion, which many have I'm sure, it all ends by 18. No need to chop boobies or pee pees off and load em with hormones at 13

I made the decision at age 17 to get married, absolutely certain this was the man I wanted to spend my life with. It lasted two months. Thank God nothing irreversible happened. What these children are being brainwashed into is, often, completely irreversible and I can imagine how devastating it could be to undergo the whole process and then realize they were as mistaken in their desires as I was about my first husband.

I made the decision at age 17 to get married, absolutely certain this was the man I wanted to spend my life with. It lasted two months. Thank God nothing irreversible happened. What these children are being brainwashed into is, often, completely irreversible and I can imagine how devastating it could be to undergo the whole process and then realize they were as mistaken in their desires as I was about my first husband.

Were you indoctrinated into a heterosexual lifestyle early on school that caused you to want to get married at age 17?

All classrooms should be videotaped to record both student and teacher behavior.

Yeah that's going to make things great. An incredible cost to school districts that are already struggling to pay for school supplies (do we make the teachers pay for the spy cams?)

Is education really that bad these days? Or is this a lot of smoke and no real fire? Because we've DEFINITELY see people blow little things out of proportion. Just look at the panic that took hold in the 1980's when parents in some school districts became completely convinced the teachers were taking their kids to satanic masses in secret places. Maybe we need cameras on the PARENTS to know when they've gone over the edge.

I think it's reasonable to limit any surgical interventions in the tiny minority of truly trans/gender dysphoric kids and let them wait until age 18.

Yeah that's going to make things great. An incredible cost to school districts that are already struggling to pay for school supplies (do we make the teachers pay for the spy cams?)
Your "cost" argument against video cams is bogus, just like the same argument against a border fence. You would still be against them if they were free. Why don't you want to be able to verify what goes on in the classroom?

Your "cost" argument against video cams is bogus,

Why? Right now my wife and I (who don't have any kids in schools) have donated hundreds of dollars to local teachers so they can afford to buy supplies for their classrooms.

just like the same argument against a border fence. You would still be against them if they were free. Why don't you want to be able to verify what goes on in the classroom?

For the same reason that YOU wouldn't want to have a camera pointed at YOU all day with a bunch of people who don't understand YOUR job picking it apart and making your life a living hell because a small group of morons got their knickers in a twist over a largely imagined horror.

Why? Right now my wife and I (who don't have any kids in schools) have donated hundreds of dollars to local teachers so they can afford to buy supplies for their classrooms.

Your "cost" argument against video cams is bogus, just like the same argument against a border fence. You would still be against them if they were free.

For the same reason that YOU wouldn't want to have a camera pointed at YOU all day with a bunch of people who don't understand YOUR job picking it apart and making your life a living hell because a small group of morons got their knickers in a twist over a largely imagined horror.
Why should teachers work in seclusion with little or no adult oversight? Do they have some special right to privacy that other professionals don't have?

Absolutely not to the parental observers. We pile too much on teachers as it is without having their actions micromanaged by someone who, by definition, doesn't know how to teach.

I'd be open to discussion about the cameras, as long as the images aren't accessible by the parents or the public, or live-streamed on the Internet, or anything like that. They can be retained by the school district and released upon a court order, to resolve legal charges or accusations, or to assist the administrators in performance reviews. Same reason.

Why should teachers work in seclusion with little or no adult oversight? Do they have some special right to privacy that other professionals don't have?

I don't know what you do for a living but having a camera on you watching every move you make with people who are not trained in your area having a say on how you do your job doesn't sound like an optimum approach. It makes it more like a police state.

If that's the goal, then definitely go for it. Seems to me we have actual pressing issues to spend money on in schools. I already pay for your kids schooling (I don't have kids and my wife and I never will at this point) so maybe I refuse to have MY TAX money wasted on that. If you want that YOU pay for it. Not me.

Forum List

Back