Amy Coney Barrett's America

Actually, civil rights will still be intact. This is the old fear mongering scenario to muck up reality.
She's a Constitutionalist, probably won't be legislating law, but interpreting the law. Unlike,
the liberal justices Kagen and Sotomayor.
and just think....jones has one of his stupid threads in here accusing republicans of fear mongering,something he does in just about every thread he puts up...the guy is a stroonge...
Harry, Jones is only doing what he's told to do from his masters.

This Amy took the oath of a slave in her cult to obey and spread her legs for some guy. How can you respect someone who takes a slave's oath and then lies about it?
The stench of your desperation and hatred preceded you.

She has not sworn any such oath. If there are oaths to slavery, they are the ones your ilk demand of the unwashed masses.
It's fine for women to be free to rebel, but for women to act like ladies? Well hell, they don't have that freedom under Marxist feminist theory.

. . . talk about a cult. :rolleyes:

No wonder population and birth rates are dwindling, it is no longer 'cool' to be a mom, the one thing most girls naturally want to be. That's the real source of Lysis' anger and unhappiness, unrequited love from 30 cats. . . :heehee:

Act like ladies? What does this mean? To "rebel" from exactly what? ACB took an oath, supposedly, to be a sex slave. Her husband has proven what a scumbag he is by accepting it. Should she be on the Supreme Court? She has tried to hide that she is in this sex cult. Women are entitled to dignity and to be free from being used. She can allow this guy to abuse her and her body as she wishes, but she should not be in a position to force other women into her chosen lifestyle. What she does in her bedroom is her own business.

What is "Marxist feminist theory"? Liberty? I thought that we all are for this.
What the fuck are you talking about? Sex cult, an oath to be a sex slave? Where do you get this shit?
I think Lys believes traditional marriage roles, and traditional families, the type that goes back thousands of years. . . and is, well, a "cult," it turns women into sex slaves of their husbands. :heehee:

Actually, civil rights will still be intact. This is the old fear mongering scenario to muck up reality.
She's a Constitutionalist, probably won't be legislating law, but interpreting the law. Unlike,
and just think....jones has one of his stupid threads in here accusing republicans of fear mongering,something he does in just about every thread he puts up...the guy is a stroonge...
he tries to come off like he is smarter than everyone here....but yet he never answers questions about what he posts.....everyone else here that puts up a thread will defend what they put up or at least make comments,except for jones.....there should be a rule on that.....

he tries to come off like he is smarter than everyone here....but yet he never answers questions about what he posts.....everyone else here that puts up a thread will defend what they put up or at least make comments,except for jones.....there should be a rule on that.....
If there was a rule about that, then all of the moderators socks would be banned. :auiqs.jpg:

Actually. No.

Take this case in which as an appellate judge she made a questionable ruling establishing a highly questionable standard of justice.

Now. A Prison Guard raped an inmate. The inmate was powerless to resist, and in fact under the Law was a Ward of the State/County managing the facility. The Guard was finally caught and prosecuted. However the jury verdict in the lawsuit was overturned by among others Ms. Bennett.

The rational was that the rape of this woman was not in the job description of the guard. In other words you can’t hold the County liable for the actions of the guard because they did not tell him to do it.

This invalidates literally centuries of principles. If I hire you to do a job as an employee. I am responsible for insuring you are doing it properly and right. If I hire you to drive a Truck. I am responsible for making sure you as my agent or employee are following the laws and regulations. If you drive for twenty hour straight and fall asleep behind the wheel and wipe out a family in an accident. I am liable. I can’t say I never told him to do that. You can’t blame me.

What happened here is that exact thing. Nobody told him to rape an inmate. So you can’t hold the County liable. It completely ignores the inherent responsibility of the employer to supervise and manage employees.

One of your civil rights is the right to sue for just compensation for wrongs. That Civil Right has already been harmed. The question is will that harm be irrevocable or temporary? If appointed to the Supreme Court that harm may be irrevocable.

It encourages employers, especially public service employers to abdicate the responsibilities they have always been expected to exercise. If this stands than your ability to get compensation for wrongs will be determined by what the employer told the employee to do. I never told him to do that will be a get out of jail free card. Every supervisor would be encouraged to become Sergeant Shultz from Hogans Heroes. I see nothing. I hear nothing. I know nothing.

This Amy took the oath of a slave in her cult to obey and spread her legs for some guy. How can you respect someone who takes a slave's oath and then lies about it?

She has not sworn any such oath. If there are oaths to slavery, they are the ones your ilk demand of the unwashed masses.
It's fine for women to be free to rebel, but for women to act like ladies? Well hell, they don't have that freedom under Marxist feminist theory.

No wonder population and birth rates are dwindling, it is no longer 'cool' to be a mom, the one thing most girls naturally want to be. That's the real source of Lysis' anger and unhappiness, unrequited love from 30 cats. . . :heehee:

Act like ladies? What does this mean? To "rebel" from exactly what? ACB took an oath, supposedly, to be a sex slave. Her husband has proven what a scumbag he is by accepting it. Should she be on the Supreme Court? She has tried to hide that she is in this sex cult. Women are entitled to dignity and to be free from being used. She can allow this guy to abuse her and her body as she wishes, but she should not be in a position to force other women into her chosen lifestyle. What she does in her bedroom is her own business.

What the fuck are you talking about? Sex cult, an oath to be a sex slave? Where do you get this shit?

She is in some right-wing "religious" cult. It's not a secret anymore. It is highly sexist and misogynist. Women are required to worship the males and "obey." It's pretty sick.

She is in some right-wing "religious" cult. It's not a secret anymore. It is highly sexist and misogynist. Women are required to worship the males and "obey." It's pretty sick.
Aka you are just looking to bitch and moan again because you lost again...............she is about to be confirmed and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop it.

The Catholic Church is NOT some right-wing 'religious' cult you moron. It is one of the world's major religions.

The Catholic Church is NOT some right-wing 'religious' cult you moron. It is one of the world's major religions.
Everything that they disagree with is a cult to them.

It's how lunatics roll.

Everything that they disagree with is a cult to them.

It's how lunatics roll.
That sort of makes THEM a cult, doesn't it?

I think Lys believes traditional marriage roles, and traditional families, the type that goes back thousands of years. . . and is, well, a "cult," it turns women into sex slaves of their husbands. :heehee:
Well, that would put her in the category of mentally unstable.

Actually. No.

Take this case in which as an appellate judge she made a questionable ruling establishing a highly questionable standard of justice.

Now. A Prison Guard raped an inmate. The inmate was powerless to resist, and in fact under the Law was a Ward of the State/County managing the facility. The Guard was finally caught and prosecuted. However the jury verdict in the lawsuit was overturned by among others Ms. Bennett.

The rational was that the rape of this woman was not in the job description of the guard. In other words you can’t hold the County liable for the actions of the guard because they did not tell him to do it.

This invalidates literally centuries of principles. If I hire you to do a job as an employee. I am responsible for insuring you are doing it properly and right. If I hire you to drive a Truck. I am responsible for making sure you as my agent or employee are following the laws and regulations. If you drive for twenty hour straight and fall asleep behind the wheel and wipe out a family in an accident. I am liable. I can’t say I never told him to do that. You can’t blame me.

What happened here is that exact thing. Nobody told him to rape an inmate. So you can’t hold the County liable. It completely ignores the inherent responsibility of the employer to supervise and manage employees.

One of your civil rights is the right to sue for just compensation for wrongs. That Civil Right has already been harmed. The question is will that harm be irrevocable or temporary? If appointed to the Supreme Court that harm may be irrevocable.

It encourages employers, especially public service employers to abdicate the responsibilities they have always been expected to exercise. If this stands than your ability to get compensation for wrongs will be determined by what the employer told the employee to do. I never told him to do that will be a get out of jail free card. Every supervisor would be encouraged to become Sergeant Shultz from Hogans Heroes. I see nothing. I hear nothing. I know nothing.

I seriously doubt that guard has sizeable assets that can be used to pay the judgment. The ultimate result is that the injured person, whatever the injury, receives no compensation, so justice is denied. This is warped. It demonstrates these judges' disrespect of our values.

Actually. No.

. . . interesting. . .

Given the way big tech and silicon valley has been acting lately? I can't for the life of me understand WHY the left has a problem with any of that? :dunno:

:auiqs.jpg:

Actually. No.

I seriously doubt that guard has sizeable assets that can be used to pay the judgment. The ultimate result is that the injured person, whatever the injury, receives no compensation, so justice is denied. This is warped. It demonstrates these judges' disrespect of our values.
Corporate America, the cabal controlled press, and the out of control intel sector and the way the neo-liberals have been cheering them on? Critical theory has already had the young destroying all values that built the nation, not sure what you are talking about. . .

Actually. No.

From what I read, she and the other two judges interpreted the law that they had. Perhaps, the law needs to be changed, but, that's not under her purview.
Obviously, a new law needs to be legislated, but not from the bench. I stand behind my prior post.

"So that’s that then. The confirmation hearings are over and it is almost inevitable that Amy Coney Barrett will be confirmed as a supreme court justice before the November election. Barrett will shift the supreme court from a 5-4 conservative majority to a 6-3 super-majority, a move that could fundamentally reshape America. Goodbye civil rights, hello Gilead.

You’ve got to hand it to the Republicans really; they get things done. They don’t care about being called hypocrites. They don’t care about ignoring Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish that she not be replaced until after the election. They don’t care about common decency. They don’t care about democracy. They just care about power – and they will do whatever it takes to get it."

No, Republicans and conservatives don’t care about any of that.

Well, thank god you aren't spreading fear. Or divisive partisanship. Cause, that's BAD.

One person's "cult," is another persons deeply held spiritual belief.

The fact that the ERA failed, should tell you that you and your POV about the proper role of women in this nation is NOT the majority held belief.

Get used to that or MOVE.

Maybe you should study cultural anthropology and physical anthropology, and find out what the role of females has been in traditional human societies, and other primate groups. . . . You seems to have been conditioned against your very nature. This is bound to cause quite a bit of dissonance in your, and inevitable vitriol and jealousy towards women who you know are balanced, like the subject of our thread. Pity.

I am not saying you can't or shouldn't have a career or an intellectual life. . . but the most fulfilling thing for a female will always be family. . . it is only natural. Deny your nature at your peril. Slander it, lob those who support it with ad hom, it doesn't change reality. Nor does it take away the gaping hole in your own soul.

To be fair, conservatives didn't give a crap about Ginsberg's living wishes, why would her dying wishes be taken more seriously? Particularly when her wishes didn't reflect the Constitutional method of selecting Justices in the first place.

We aren't talking about Harris.
FB_IMG_1602125149528.jpg

Forum List

Back