Amy Coney Barrett's America

You're not going to lie your way out of this one.
Anyone following this will know who the liar is. I don;t believe that you even have the nerve to show your face here again after I layed you iut cold and exposed you forr the hypocrite andfraud that you are. You must either enjoy being humiliated or you're too stupid to know what an ass you have made of yourself

"So that’s that then. The confirmation hearings are over and it is almost inevitable that Amy Coney Barrett will be confirmed as a supreme court justice before the November election. Barrett will shift the supreme court from a 5-4 conservative majority to a 6-3 super-majority, a move that could fundamentally reshape America.

She's on your team!

smash.gif

''In a 5-4 vote Monday, the justices granted an emergency appeal from the Biden administration, which has been in an escalating standoff at the border with Texas and had objected to an appellate ruling in favor of the state.

The deciding vote was cast by Justice Roberts, while Justices Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, and Kavanaugh were in the dissent. J
ustice Amy Coney Barrett, a Trump appointee, also sided with the majority.''

No justice provided an explanation for their vote.

Sorry, I'm not creating an account with Fox News just to read your article.

Weird. I didn't need to create an account.

I just clicked on that link again, just to see if they changed anything, but it still worked fine for me without having to sign into anything.

Don't matter anyway. I snipped from the part that reminded me of this thread.

Weird. I didn't need to create an account.
I just clicked on that link again, just to see if they changed anything, but it still worked fine for me without having to sign into anything.
Don't matter anyway. I snipped from the part that reminded me of this thread.

Must be a Mozilla thing. Firefox blocks out all ads and stuff. Websites constantly complain they can't place cookies or anything.

Must be a Mozilla thing. Firefox blocks out all ads and stuff. Websites constantly complain they can't place cookies or anything.

The FOX News web site is actually one of the more spammy web sites.

It's also a very rude web site, if you know what I mean. It kind of tries to take control of how you browse it.

Forum List

Back