Amy Coney Barrett to be Nominated Tomorrow

The usual tactic is to bring in some woman to make false charges of sexual harassment or rape.

What will the Democrats do this time?

I'm sure that the D's have a plan for this particular situation. My guess is that they will call her a Hoe, and bring forward someone who will claim to have been her Pimp as a sympathetic figure.
Maybe they'll use Avenetti again..it worked so well the first time....dems are stupid enough to try
i can already see any of the rats all of a sudden come up with a rumor that back in 1970, Amy, In 4th grade, pulled down the pants and underwear of another student in front of dozens of kids
I really hope they try that shit again.......we should let Avenetti out of jail for the hearings
i can vision Senator Turbin or "Bowling Ball Head" bringing up her R-Rated Tattoo in one of her most private areas,,then the pow wow starts up when she tells the a-------------------hole off!

when any of the rats really start pissing her off, she should answer back,,,in a peaceful manner,,,,"Uhh,,,Senator {name},,,ah, do you know what "G.F.Y." stands for?

As much as I love Clarence Thomas, I want him to seriously consider retiring during Trumps next term. Trump is the man to find a worthy replacement. The country will be in good hands as long as we keep him in the White House

Don't forget, Justice Stephen Breyer is 82 years old.

Madness? A sitting President is doing his job the people elected him to do. So typical. Democrats can’t win on policy and ideas so they try to change to rules and cheat.
The Republicans cheated and changed the rules, literally, by denying Obama his judge in Garland, who was a milquetoast moderate anyway.

Now you bastards are RAMMING hard rightwingers down the American people's throats.

Well, we have laws that can deal w/that.

And I hope the Dems have the BALLS to enact them next year.

So laugh now, cry later.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

passive-aggressive2-420x250-S.png

The woman has yet to be nominated and the Democrats aren't afraid to show how low they'll go. I think it will backfire, but that's just me.

Democrats Launch Smear Attacks on Amy Coney Barrett’s Adopted Children
By MATTHEW BOYLE 25 Sep 2020

Democrats began smearing Judge Amy Coney Barrett on Friday night before President Donald Trump even nominated her to become the next Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, which he is expected to do on Saturday afternoon.

Dana Houle, a Democrat activist who was once a chief of staff on Capitol Hill to a Democrat lawmaker, tweeted Friday night that he hopes Barrett is investigated over the children she and her husband adopted from Haiti. “I would love to know which adoption agency Amy Coney Barrett & her husband used to adopt the two children they brought here from Haiti,” Houle wrote.

I think that Pres. Trump need to take his time and pray on it. But all of the Establishment media has been rushing him into making his decision.

I think that Pres. Trump need to take his time and pray on it. But all of the Establishment media has been rushing him into making his decision.

No The Donald needs to make this appointment now and to get Judge Amy Coney Barrett on The United States Supreme Court by November 1 ie. BEFORE the Election. This is because the Democrats and the Democrat Activists have been VERY openly saying they are not going to accept the Election results UNLESS Creepy Joe "wins" via the Mail-In Ballots WEEKS and WEEKS AFTER Election night and Mail-In Ballots that do NOT even have to have matching signatures etc and that they will with those 600 New York Lawyers that Creepy Joe's Handlers have hired will be taking the Election to the Courts and IF The Supreme Court is stuck at 4-4 then a Lower Court will decided the Election and this is why The Donald needs to get Judge Amy Coney Barrett on The Supreme Court because EVEN if the probably being Blackmailed John Roberts votes as he seems prone to with the Leftists on that Court then Judge Barrett's vote would mean 5-4 AGAINST America going Neo-Marxist (Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barrett)

There could even be a situation that after November 3 The Donald's lawyers could take the Mail-In Ballot issues to The Supreme Court and they COULD rule that all the made-up rules and trashed rules that Democrat's in Michigan, Pennsylvania and other States have said should be allowed are ILLEGAL and IF that happens then possibly 70% of Mail-In Ballots would have to be discarded eg. one's for instance where the Democrat Activist Judges have declared that signatures do NOT have to MATCH.

Last edited:
This is his first real nomination that matters. Let's see if the Republicans have the guts to see this thru.

Let the bloodbath begin!

The below Deleted Tweet is hysterical:

View attachment 392883

^^^^ So according to Leftists aka Communists having 7 children and being married to a man who is the father of 5 of those children (the other 2 are adopted) and being a successful Law Professor and a successful Judge is having an "extreme lifestyle"

To Leftists aka Communists upholding The Nuclear Family is having an "extreme lifestyle"

To Leftists aka Communists what ISN'T having an "extreme lifestyle" is being a filthy whore and sleeping around with a different man every night and not using contraception and getting pregnant and then going to a Baby Murdering Clinic and having your OWN baby KILLED as it slumbers in the womb, that ISN'T an "extreme lifestyle" that according to Leftists aka Communists is the lifestyle that ALL girls and women should ASPIRE to.

Fuck these Satanic POS.

Dear Lord, please Bless President Donald Trump and please Bless Judge Amy Coney Barrett your Loyal Servant, who practiced what you preached to Go Forth and Multiply, Dear Lord as your Loyal and Humble Servant I ask you to see to it that Judge Amy Coney Barrett is Confirmed as a Justice on The United States Supreme Court, to play her part in the Salvation of The United States of America, to play her part in preventing Satan's Helpers on this earth from getting hold of America, give her the wisdom to make her decisions as America's Original Founding Fathers envisioned how America's Institutions and America's Original Constitution should be run and enacted upon.

Dear Father also protect your Loyal Servant Judge Amy Coney Barrett from the forces of Satan on this earth who will seek to damage her good reputation, make it that all the vile and poisonous slander that they will seek to do will not have any affect on the standing of this good and Holy woman and please make it that Judge Amy Coney Barrett is seated on The United States Supreme Court before November 1 2020.

Amen.

If the Satanic POS finds her religion a problem, then that is very good indicator that she's a solid pick.

Also, NO ONE should be required to provide you anything, especially not birth control.

I want the Democrats to attack Judge Amy Coney Barrett for being a Roman Catholic and for being a MOTHER of 7 children.

I'd take that very personal

As a Roman Catholic Mother of 6 kidlets, so would I.

But the Democrats buttons have GOT to be PUSHED, this to illustrate what Religious BIGOTS they are and also how fanatically Anti-Nuclear Family they are.

No The Donald needs to make this appointment now and to get Judge Amy Coney Barrett on The United States Supreme Court by November 1 ie. BEFORE the Election. This is because the Democrats and the Democrat Activists have been VERY openly saying they are not going to accept the Election results UNLESS Creepy Joe "wins" via the Mail-In Ballots WEEKS and WEEKS AFTER Election night and Mail-In Ballots that do NOT even have to have matching signatures etc and that they will with those 600 New York Lawyers that Creepy Joe's Handlers have hired will be taking the Election to the Courts and IF The Supreme Court is stuck at 4-4 then a Lower Court will decided the Election and this is why The Donald needs to get Judge Amy Coney Barrett on The Supreme Court because EVEN if the probably being Blackmailed John Roberts votes as he seems prone to with the Leftists on that Court then Judge Barrett's vote would mean 5-4 AGAINST America going Neo-Marxist (Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barrett)

There could even be a situation that after November 3 The Donald's lawyers could take the Mail-In Ballot issues to The Supreme Court and they COULD rule that all the made-up rules and trashed rules that Democrat's in Michigan, Pennsylvania and other States have said should be allowed are ILLEGAL and IF that happens then possibly 70% of Mail-In Ballots would have to be discarded eg. one's for instance where the Democrat Activist Judges have declared that signatures do NOT have to MATCH.
Look i know that you just want to sit around and collect covid-19 stimulus checks all day. But there are people out here that wants to keep their business and jobs.
And believe me, if she is elected, we will all be locked up in our homes for the rest of our lives. It is because she will be the one holding the keys for the Deep state, dangling them in our faces.

Last edited:
.I hope it's Kamala Harris,

Kamala Harris right now is having a fundraiser and wondering why her favourite LIVING Rapper Tupac has NOT turned up to it she's thinking "WTF?! I invited my favourite LIVING Rapper Tupac and he's NOT turned up" :smoke:
I have a hip-hop name that sounds kinda like Tupac Shakur.
It’s Sixpac Obeer.

Forum List

Back