Amy Coney Barrett to be Nominated Tomorrow

This is his first real nomination that matters. Let's see if the Republicans have the guts to see this thru.

Let the bloodbath begin!

Part of me hopes they will vote her in. It’ll be a bloodbath come election time when it comes to female voters.
Because women are all pro abortion?

Let's axe the women here

NYT: The upcoming SCOTUS confirmation hearing could be a real game-changer — for Trump and the GOP
Placeholder Image
Left-wing millionaires to Schumer: Destroy her … whoever she is.

Tomorrow at roughly 5 ET, the nation will learn who Donald Trump will nominate to fill the opening on the Supreme Court. At roughly 5:01 ET every Democrat and progressive interest group will declare that person a threat to the Republic who must be stopped by any means necessary.

As President Trump prepares to reveal his Supreme Court nominee on Saturday, and Senate Republicans move to hold lightning-quick confirmation hearings ahead of the election.

“Either the election can be about Trump or about Covid or about the Supreme Court,” said Senator Lamar Alexander, the long-serving Tennessee Republican who is retiring next year. “And I think, of those three, if it’s about the Supreme Court, that traditionally has helped Republicans more.”

Democrats will botch the confirmation process with ferocious attacks that make whichever woman he picks a sympathetic figure.

The activists on which Catholic Hating Democrats must rely in this cycle are agitating in favor of an all-out character assassination on whomever Trump nominates. The group Patriotic Millionaires demanded that Chuck Schumer launch such an attack even before the announcement by claiming that anyone who accepted such a nomination is “definitionally unfit to serve”:

That creates a massive vise for Catholic Hating Democrats. If they don’t launch the kind of massive character-assassination campaign to delegitimize the nominee demanded by "progressives", it will produce large-scale demoralization of those voters just a couple of weeks before the election. If they do launch such a large-scale, personal-attack campaign, it will turn off fair-minded voters across the rest of the political spectrum, including women and Catholics, two demos that Catholic and Women Hating Democrats also need to win in less than six weeks.

Democrats are about to remember why we got Trump in the first place:

Barrett is the kind of nice, decent, conservative who would (in a pre-Trump world) be destroyed by the rabid Catholic Women Hating lefties and the media who want to otherize her and cast her as some extremist weirdo.

The predictable onslaught—not to mention the media double standards she will face (consider the way that Barack Obama and Ruth Bader Ginsburgh’s faith was positively portrayed, while Barrett’s is framed as weird, dangerous and “cultish”—the stuff of theocrats and a real-life Handmaid’s Tale)

These attacks will galvanize conservatives to gird themselves for war. They’ll remind us of why the Electorate chose a fighter like Trump. After watching conservatives like John McCain and Mitt Romney lose back-to-back, while the Left became ever more vicious, Republicans reasoned that they needed a fighter. Trump was perfect for such a time as this.

As we see the smears already being aimed at potential Supreme Court Justice nominee Amy Coney Barrett, we are reminded: This is how we got Donald Trump.

If establishment Democrats fail to go all-out in smearing the decent, gentle, highly qualified woman, their rabid vile hate-filled base will be disenchanted and disincentivized to turn out at all. The upcoming confirmation hearing is very clearly a lose-lose proposition for Democrats.

When Amy is nominated tomorrow.....................GOD I love this!!!!:auiqs.jpg:

1601090097675.png

Leave it to Trump to find and nominate SuperWoman. The winning continues.

Can't wait for the hearings. The premise of slack-jawed, inbred marxist shitstains trying to match wits with Ms. Barrett is something I look forward to.
The far lefts hysterical reaction is going to put the Bdien campaign into the grave yard PERMANENTLY.

When Amy is nominated tomorrow.....................GOD I love this!!!!:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 392934
Do you notice how “owning the libs” is all you people have?
It never gets old. Ramming this nomination right down their Catholic hating, bigoted, rioting, looting, defunding throats is fair play for all the lawlessness we have seen from those folks, all summer and now going into the fall.

THANK DEMS FOR THE BARRETT NOMINATION
1601093145108.png

President Trump has decided to appoint Amy Coney Barrett because Democrats already attempted to destroy her, but failed, and disgraced themselves in the process while elevating her public profile.

Check out this Tweet from Center for American Progress far-leftist Ian Millhiser:

1601093260017.png
The vile vicious Catholic Hating Dianne Feinstein attacked Barrett’s Catholic faith in Barrett’s confirmation hearings to the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals three years ago. Hate filled bigoted Catholic Hating Democrats won’t be able to help themselves from attacking her again. I hope Barrett quotes John F. Kennedy back to them.

Remember that Catholic Hating Kamala Harris is on the Judiciary Committee. Chances she’ll grandstand bigly in the Barrett hearings: 100%.

Here’s Judge Barrett arriving back home at South Bend this evening. She’s trolling the Haters and bigots hard here—that’s a Whole Foods bag she has in her hand! Millions of grumpy woke Whole Foodies will be even grumpier now.

1601093537500.png

Bring It Bigots And Haters. Your mindless fury will be your destruction!

View attachment 392934
Do you notice how “owning the libs” is all you people have?
It never gets old. Ramming this nomination right down their Catholic hating, bigoted, rioting, looting, defunding throats is fair play for all the lawlessness we have seen from those folks, all summer and now going into the fall.

THANK DEMS FOR THE BARRETT NOMINATION
View attachment 392942

President Trump has decided to appoint Amy Coney Barrett because Democrats already attempted to destroy her, but failed, and disgraced themselves in the process while elevating her public profile.

Check out this Tweet from Center for American Progress far-leftist Ian Millhiser:

The vile vicious Catholic Hating Dianne Feinstein attacked Barrett’s Catholic faith in Barrett’s confirmation hearings to the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals three years ago. Hate filled bigoted Catholic Hating Democrats won’t be able to help themselves from attacking her again. I hope Barrett quotes John F. Kennedy back to them.

Remember that Catholic Hating Kamala Harris is on the Judiciary Committee. Chances she’ll grandstand bigly in the Barrett hearings: 100%.

Here’s Judge Barrett arriving back home at South Bend this evening. She’s trolling the Haters and bigots hard here—that’s a Whole Foods bag she has in her hand! Millions of grumpy woke Whole Foodies will be even grumpier now.

Bring It Bigots And Haters. Your mindless fury will be your destruction!
“Own the libs...snowflakes....get a job!...derp!”

Okay we get it. Glad you got it out of your system.

We are just going to try and elect adults. Thankfully you idiots are running for office.

The usual tactic is to bring in some woman to make false charges of sexual harassment or rape.

What will the Democrats do this time?

I'm sure that the D's have a plan for this particular situation. My guess is that they will call her a Hoe, and bring forward someone who will claim to have been her Pimp as a sympathetic figure.
Maybe they'll use Avenetti again..it worked so well the first time....dems are stupid enough to try
i can already see any of the rats all of a sudden come up with a rumor that back in 1970, Amy, In 4th grade, pulled down the pants and underwear of another student in front of dozens of kids

The usual tactic is to bring in some woman to make false charges of sexual harassment or rape.

I'm sure that the D's have a plan for this particular situation. My guess is that they will call her a Hoe, and bring forward someone who will claim to have been her Pimp as a sympathetic figure.
Maybe they'll use Avenetti again..it worked so well the first time....dems are stupid enough to try
i can already see any of the rats all of a sudden come up with a rumor that back in 1970, Amy, In 4th grade, pulled down the pants and underwear of another student in front of dozens of kids
I really hope they try that shit again.......we should let Avenetti out of jail for the hearings

:oops8:and then the following day, the main accuser realizes he did his math wrong and meant 1980/81

When Judge Barrett came before the Senate Committee on the Judiciary for her nomination to the Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, Hate filled Bigot Diane Feinstein generated considerable controversy when she attacked Barrett for her faith in God:

This was a reference to Barrett's deep Catholic faith. Under our Constitution, Senator Feinstein's statement crossed the line. Ours was the first Constitution in history to provide that "no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."

The evil vile hater Feinstein suggested that personal religious views -- which she called dogma -- might disqualify a nominee from being confirmed!

The Hate filled Bigot's attack was clearly unconstitutional.

But then again... when did pursuing anything ethically or legally challenged ever stop the current suite of Dem leaders from pursuing their task of 'Never-Trump' and 'Never-anyone-Trump-wants'.

However, in this case, barring some unforeseen disaster, there appears little Democrats can do - despite the threats - to delay a vote on Barrett, solidifying a Textualist/Originalist shift to the court for a generation.

The idea is religion should not be forced. It’s not the idea to make it unavailable

If they can't find anything, they'll go after her husband. You can bet that right now they're looking at him with a magnifying glass.

Kamala will accuse Amy of once accidently bumping into one of her brothers when she was 12 and he went flying out of his bedroom window, sent to hospital and Amy never cried.

Forum List

Back