Amy Coney Barrett to be Nominated Tomorrow

Trump formally announces one last FU to America before his fat ass gets voted out.

With Doddering Joe doddering and Bunzup Kamala praising the BLM riots and declaring them "necessary" while giggling inapropriately, that seems most unlikely.

Just wait till the Democrats attack Catholics at the confirmation hearings.

Trump formally announces one last FU to America before his fat ass gets voted out.

With Doddering Joe doddering and Bunzup Kamala praising the BLM riots and declaring them "necessary" while giggling inapropriately, that seems most unlikely.

This woman is not stupid (I hope) and she is willingly participating in this republican abuse of power. A lot of heat is about to come down on her and she had better be ready.

This woman is not stupid (I hope) and she is willingly participating in this republican abuse of power. A lot of heat is about to come down on her and she had better be ready.
Oh I am sure she will be ready for it. Abuse of power????? LOL

i'm praying for Amy because she will be attacked for her faith mercilessly

HAVE MERCY!

You all know McConnell changed the rules to steal a justice from Obama and then changed them again to give one to Trump. After that shit republicans have no right to complain about anything.

you will be living under Trump's Supreme Court for decades to come, and possibly for the rest of your lives

suck on that, liberals

intears.gif
You HOPE she's not stupid? A legal expert whose been nominated for the Supreme Court? Why you arrogant, jackass, as if YOU are qualified to judge?

Republican Abuse of Power? You mean following the Constitution that thirty top Democrats emphatically stated just a few years ago that law and decency DEMANDED?

Shall I play the video for you of ALL THE DEMOCRATS stating unquestionably that it is the DUTY OF THE PRESIDENT to fill empty SC seats and to do so without delay?

Remember, Trump has another term ahead of him, possibly or likely. He's not a lame duck with one foot out the door already served 8 years!

A lot of heat is coming down? Better be prepared? I'm COUNTING on it, MFer, BRING IT ON.

I can't wait to see that too blow up in your face.

You idiots keep digging land mines for Trump but end up always stepping on them yourself! :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 393343 You HOPE she's not stupid? A legal expert whose been nominated for the Supreme Court? Why you arrogant, jackass, as if YOU are qualified to judge?

Republican Abuse of Power? You mean following the Constitution that thirty top Democrats emphatically stated just a few years ago that law and decency DEMANDED?

Shall I play the video for you of ALL THE DEMOCRATS stating unquestionably that it is the DUTY OF THE PRESIDENT to fill empty SC seats and to do so without delay?

Remember, Trump has another term ahead of him, possibly or likely. He's not a lame duck with one foot out the door already served 8 years!

A lot of heat is coming down? Better be prepared? I'm COUNTING on it, MFer, BRING IT ON.

I can't wait to see that too blow up in your face.

You idiots keep digging land mines for Trump but end up always stepping on them yourself! :auiqs.jpg:
I love it when you angry bastards talk like I am personally responsible for your blind rage.

You all know McConnell changed the rules to steal a justice from Obama and then changed them again to give one to Trump. After that shit republicans have no right to complain about anything.

After you f-kers have changed the rules, bent the rules and broken the rules 10,000 times to suit yourselves to advance your own selfish agenda every time, you have flaming AUDACITY to bitch because ONE TIME, things didn't go as you hoped and you actually had to live with the fact that YOU DON'T OWN WASHINGTON and when THE OTHER PARTY IS IN POWER, they will actually DO WHAT YOUR PARTY DOES ALL THE TIME: THINGS TO REFLECT THE VALUES AND INTERESTS OF THEIR CONSTITUENTS WHO PUT THEM IN OFFICE!!!

After you f-kers have changed the rules, bent the rules and broken the rules 10,000 times to suit yourselves to advance your own selfish agenda every time, you have flaming AUDACITY to bitch because ONE TIME, things didn't go as you hoped and you actually had to live with the fact that YOU DON'T OWN WASHINGTON and when THE OTHER PARTY IS IN POWER, they will actually DO THINGS TO REFLECT THE VALUES AND INTERESTS OF THEIR CONSTITUENTS WHO PUT THEM IN OFFICE!!!
I'm just a regular nobody like you. I do not live anywhere near DC and no one there has ever asked me to sit in on any policy discussion. You do not even realize how retarded it is to blame some random person on the internet for the actions of the government. Sad.

The usual tactic is to bring in some woman to make false charges of sexual harassment or rape.

What will the Democrats do this time?

I'm sure that the D's have a plan for this particular situation. My guess is that they will call her a Hoe, and bring forward someone who will claim to have been her Pimp as a sympathetic figure.
I think they will most likely attempt to do this since all that other stuff didn't work in the past. You ready for this?? They will let her be seated, then they will attempt to win her over like they've done with some other justices that are currently sitting on the bench. You know the ole saying " if ya can't beat them, then join them in order to fight another day". Now they might try to rile her good in order to have her a little Shakey going into the position like they pulled on Kavanaugh, and that way they'll figure that she'll respect them also while in office. What's the ole saying "keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer" ? Look for the huge but kissing to get started if they can't find anything on her.

I'm just a regular nobody like you.

I get it that you're a regular nobody. I already knew that. I'm a little better than that. I don't give a flying crap what you think or vote for nor do I "blame" you for anything or think you influence or affect the government in anyway.

You're just annoying for being stupid enough to think and say the things you do, including being stupid enough to actually think I personally blame you for anything!

I'm just a regular nobody like you.

I get it that you're a regular nobody. I already knew that. I'm a little better than that. I don't give a flying crap what you think or vote for nor do I "blame" you for anything or think you influence or affect the government in anyway.

You're just annoying for being stupid enough to think and say the things you do, including being stupid enough to actually think I personally blame you for anything!
Your posts have an awful lot of "you"s in them while you gripe about politicians. It seems you do personally blame me for the state of the country. I don't blame you for anything because you are not in charge of anything.

there's a frenzied excitement about Amy in conservative circles, you can't deny that

but if Trump loses Florida, he will regret not picking the Cuban lady from Miami

Forum List

Back