Amy Coney Barrett to be Nominated Tomorrow

The rumours were CORRECT! It's HER! It's Judge Amy Coney Barrett

:yes_text12:
:TH_WAY~113:
:banana:

Judge Barrett could be on The Supreme Court for 40 years, from reading about her she's a female version of Antonin Scalia, she Clerked for him. She literally just said "Justice Scalia's legal philosophy is mine too"

The Democrats on the Senate Judicial Committee will be assholes. Democrats are always assholes.

She will prevail and the Democrats will once again be exposed as being hateful sicko shitheads.

Coming very soon:

As Judge Amy Coney Barrett ALREADY went through a Confirmation Hearing in 2017 when The Donald nominated her for the Court she already sits on, I don't know why they need to have ANOTHER Confirmation Hearing, they should just put her name in The Senate on Monday and have a straight Up and Down Vote to Confirm her on Tuesday.

The situation is she IS going to be Confirmed and she WILL be sitting on The United States Supreme Court and of course the Democrats are NOT going to accept the Election result and of course The Donald is NOT going to accept the election result when up to 70 or 80 MILLIONS Mail-In Ballots are being counted WEEKS or even a MONTH AFTER the Election and so the whole thing will end up at The Supreme Court and then the Democrats along with the Pro-Marxist Propaganda MSM will DEMAND that Justice Barrett RECUSE herself from the ruling on the Election, then it will be a 4-4 split and some Lower Court full of Obama appointed Judges will rule in favour of Barack Obama to be President (Creepy Joe is a ZERO) and Kamala Harris as Vice President - the reason WHY Barack Obama continued living in Washington DC was for THIS reason, his apparent Third Term but under the guise it's Biden/Harris, Obama is the man BEHIND the curtain and pulling the strings.

Anyhow when the Democrats and the MSM human slugs DEMAND Justice Barrett RECUSE herself she should IGNORE them and be told that IF this was a Democrat Justice they would NOT RECUSE themselves. Its beyond time to start playing the SAME GAME that the Democrats have been playing for a long time, play by the RULES THEY have set which is - you go by OUR RULES or you GTFO and STFU.

Coming very soon:

Wow, that really sucks.

For the Democrats.

The woman is sweet, eminently qualified, extremely articulate, and she leads a model lifestyle in the best tradition of what the Left say they support: a wonderful marriage, devout church-goer, moral, ethical, with a multinational family of born and adopted children from underprivileged countries!

Just what O what will they object to now in her appointment?

"The Constitution, as it is written "

Words that Liberals hate.

In my opinion, if you have something like a Constitution then it should be applied and interpreted as it was ORIGINALLY WRITTEN and NOT ADAPTED to suit all the Political Correctness CRAP etc, it should be applied and interpreted as it was ORIGINALLY WRITTEN.

Here's a good article that someone just emailed me, I Screen Shot the relevant sections re. The Constitution and Antonin Scalia, but the entire article is a good read:

1601157688357.png

1601157719471.png

1601157754992.png

1601157777675.png

1601157832402.png

The woman is sweet, eminently qualified, extremely articulate, and she leads a model lifestyle in the best tradition of what the Left say they support: a wonderful marriage, devout church-goer, moral, ethical, with a multinational family of born and adopted children from underprivileged countries
Which is why they will do everything possible to destroy her.

This is why I call them Demonrats (no offense to rats)

In my opinion, if you have something like a Constitution then it should be applied and interpreted as it was ORIGINALLY WRITTEN and NOT ADAPTED

AGREE.png
Once you start "updating" a document, you invariably rewrite it to suit your own needs. If Amy is half the originalist stalwart that Thomas is and Scalia was, it will beautifully round out and balance the Supreme Court.

Here's MUD in yer eye, Democrats!

Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 5.52.15 PM.png

Which is why they will do everything possible to destroy her.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT. If they appoint her, THEY LOSE.

If they try to attack and destroy this fine WOMAN so generous as to have this big loving family and take in TWO great children from Haiti then raise them to be such upstanding children, it'll blow up in their face, right before the election, she'll get appointed anyway, and THEY LOSE.

Life is good.

Forum List

Back