Amsterdam police shoot dead ‘confused’ German national armed with knife

they killed him to prevent him from killing himself!

They shot him down because he threatened them to do suicide with a knife holding on his own throat? ... Strange. ... But perhaps that's typical meanwhile for the paranoid hysteria against foreigners worldwide. Why drive many Germans to the Netherlands? Because in the Netherlands the people sell drugs like crazy there. Drug dealers are often under the legal protection with the best connections and lawyers in many states of the world - but drug victims suffer to death, do suicide or will be killed from others. Strange world. 23 years old. ... Damn. ... No age for to die. My prayer is with his family and friends. They lost him forever now.

Another poor victim of your mad house.

Nazi, shut up.

You can tell people to shut up on your own single-opinion german message board.

I have absolutelly nothing to say to you any longer, Nazi, criminal one. But it's nice that you don't try to play to be a German any longer.

That is actually your problem. A forum means debate. You can´t debate.

I could put you on "ignore" because it makes absoluteley not any sense to speak with you. But I don't ignore Nazis - specially not Nazis like you with a high criminal energy. Could be I had to inform the police about your activities.

So you see, your "political correctness" (putting foreigners and perverts above the people) is not law and has no legal bases.

I don't see any way for you. Try a psychotherapy.

Life is crappy here for me. I am going return the favor.

no comment

Boom Shakalaka

You happy now?

This man tried to murder on reason of islamistic terror. He used a car as a weapon on the Autobahn A3 in Berlin. The police in Berlin arrested him.

And he could not have done this without do-gooders insisting on his dwelling in our beloved country. There is no reason for such people to come here in the first place.

They shot him down because he threatened them to do suicide with a knife holding on his own throat? ... Strange. ... But perhaps that's typical meanwhile for the paranoid hysteria against foreigners worldwide. Why drive many Germans to the Netherlands? Because in the Netherlands the people sell drugs like crazy there. Drug dealers are often under the legal protection with the best connections and lawyers in many states of the world - but drug victims suffer to death, do suicide or will be killed from others. Strange world. 23 years old. ... Damn. ... No age for to die. My prayer is with his family and friends. They lost him forever now.

Nazi, shut up.

I have absolutelly nothing to say to you any longer, Nazi, criminal one. But it's nice that you don't try to play to be a German any longer.

I could put you on "ignore" because it makes absoluteley not any sense to speak with you. But I don't ignore Nazis - specially not Nazis like you with a high criminal energy. Could be I had to inform the police about your activities.

So you see, your "political correctness" (putting foreigners and perverts above the people) is not law and has no legal bases.

no comment

Boom Shakalaka

You happy now?

This man tried to murder on reason of islamistic terror. He used a car as a weapon on the Autobahn A3 in Berlin. The police in Berlin arrested him.

And he could not have done this without do-gooders insisting on his dwelling in our beloved country. There is no reason for such people to come here in the first place.

Read, what I wrote - also this, what you do not like to hear!

Nazi, shut up.

no comment

Boom Shakalaka

You happy now?

What is it that I don´t want to hear?

Nazi, shut up.

no comment

Boom Shakalaka

You happy now?

"This man tried to murder on reason of islamistic terror. He used a car as a weapon on the Autobahn A3 in Berlin. I hope all of his victims will survive. The police in Berlin arrested him. I do not see any parallel structure to the German, who was killed from the police in the Netherlands. I'm satisfied that the police in Berlin got this terrorist in Berlin alive, so we er able to find out what is really going on in the brain of such people. By the way: We will also learn a lot from you, when you will go to jail - if you will survive the action, which will lead to your arrest."

Nazi, shut up.

no comment

Boom Shakalaka

You happy now?

"This man tried to murder on reason of islamistic terror. He used a car as a weapon on the Autobahn A3 in Berlin. I hope all of his victims will survive. The police in Berlin arrested him. I do not see any parallel structure to the German, who was killed from the police in the Netherlands. I'm satisfied that the police in Berlin got this terrorist in Berlin alive, so we er able to find out what is really going on in the brain of such people. By the way: We will also learn a lot from you, when you will go to jail - if you will survive the action, which will lead to your arrest."

We already know what is going on in his brain.
You can learn a lot from me, indeed. For example why the evil Nazi tolerates diffrent opinions and the democratic ultimate do-gooder don´t, simply can´t.

Nazi, shut up.

no comment

Boom Shakalaka

You happy now?

You can learn a lot from me, indeed. For example why the evil Nazi tolerates diffrent opinions and the democratic ultimate do-gooder don´t, simply can´t.

no comment

Nazi, shut up.

no comment

Boom Shakalaka

You happy now?

no comment

As expected.

Forum List

Back