Americans vow to never vote for another Democrat until the Epstein client list is released

Need a reason not to vote for Democrats?

Just say you are sick of them protecting pedos.

You won't cast a vote for a democrat as long as the Epstein client list is kept secret.
But Trump's DOJ had the list and did nothing...

Why didn't you ask when Trump was in charge?

Need a reason not to vote for Democrats?

Just say you are sick of them protecting pedos.

You won't cast a vote for a democrat as long as the Epstein client list is kept secret.
How does that make any sense? 😄 The man who protected Epstein in Miami was Trumps very own Labor Secretary. You guys are Simps and Republicans count on it. 😄

It's a simple fact that you voted for a man who is credibly accused of pedophilic incest by his own daughter. That's just a plain fact.
Oh, but aren't they just so clever at taking plain facts and twisting them until they actually believe just what they want to believe.

I know this. I used to be just like them.

How does that make any sense? 😄 The man who protected Epstein in Miami was Trumps very own Labor Secretary. You guys are Simps and Republicans count on it. 😄
Make it a 2022 issue. Why does pedo Peter's doj protect the pedos on the list?

Make it a 2022 issue. Why does pedo Peter's doj protect the pedos on the list?
The notion that they have such a list is nothing but speculation. It's a fact that Trumps Labor Secretary, Alexander Acosta in his role as US attorney for the Southern District of Florida, offered Epstein a non-prosecutorial plea deal. That's how he escaped justice for so long even though they had him dead to rights in Miami.

The notion that they have such a list is nothing but speculation. It's a fact that Trumps Labor Secretary, Alexander Acosta in his role as US attorney for the Southern District of Florida, offered Epstein a non-prosecutorial plea deal. That's how he escaped justice for so long even though they had him dead to rights in Miami.
Maxwell was charged with child trafficking. Who was receiving her traffic?

Don't you think that's kinda important?

I can tell you that if trump was a client, the list would have been leaked already.

Maxwell was charged with child trafficking. Who was receiving her traffic?

Don't you think that's kinda important?

I can tell you that if trump was a client, the list would have been leaked already.
Well we know she trafficked children for Epstein, but any notion that the government is in possession of a client list is pure speculation. Again, it was Trumps own Labor Secretary who let Epstein off the first time. Are you ever going to address that you sniveling coward? 😄

He worked our a deal to get him convicted, ans i. the sec offender list…then 8 years of obama ans he was allowed to continue his crimes, and the dem DA of NY even worked to try snd keep him from facing to register…thankfully trump was elected and he prosecuted him

He worked our a deal to get him convicted, ans i. the sec offender list…then 8 years of obama ans he was allowed to continue his crimes, and the dem DA of NY even worked to try snd keep him from facing to register…thankfully trump was elected and he prosecuted him
Try that again in English. What deal do prosecutors need to work out with child sex predators to get a conviction?

Forum List

Back