Is AZ Still a Swing State

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
In Arizonas US Senate race, and according to an Emerson poll, it sure looks that way.
Kelly and Masters are close. The same with Hobbs and Lake for the Governor's race.
Independents may be who decide. By the Emerson poll, Independents favor the Democrats.

Remember that even the best polls claim to get it right 95% of the time. In actuality it's around 60 to 65%.

Mark Kelly continues to campaign as a Reagan like conservative, I’m sure plenty of idiots fall for that. He has the audacity to claim he stands up against Washington and Big Pharma. What a joke.

Mark Kelly continues to campaign as a Reagan like conservative, I’m sure plenty of idiots fall for that. He has the audacity to claim he stands up against Washington and Big Pharma. What a joke.
It's AZ. If you're not Far Right what are you?

In Arizonas US Senate race, and according to an Emerson poll, it sure looks that way.
Kelly and Masters are close. The same with Hobbs and Lake for the Governor's race.
Independents may be who decide. By the Emerson poll, Independents favor the Democrats.

Remember that even the best polls claim to get it right 95% of the time. In actuality it's around 60 to 65%.

As long as we allow demos to cheat in Maricopa, AZ will always be competitive

If the hack-a-rama and Bidness Insider claimed that Kelly has a "narrow lead" over Masters, it's a safe bet he's in a dead heat or behind.
Maybe you should read the Emerson College poll. BTW, Business Insider changed their name. Their name is simply "Insider" now.

Maybe you should read the Emerson College poll. BTW, Business Insider changed their name. Their name is simply "Insider" now.

Some local insight about Mark Kelly. There is a lot of sympathy for Gabby Giffords here and I am 100% certain that they will start trotting her out more and more to garner the sympathy vote which is especially strong with women. Just my 2 cents but as much as I want Blake Masters to win I don't think he can overcome the 10s of millions the Democrats are pouring into his campaign AND the Gabby Giffords sympathy vote.

Arizona is a moderate state and Republicans are running far right candidates. Democrats could win everything because the candidates they are running are closer to the center.

Well it's easy to see that Republicans will continue to lie about election fraud and Democrats. Since they have no platform or plans for the nation, this is all they have.
Regarding the stolen election, watch 2000 Mules. Regarding the platform, who is trying to protect our border? We don't need to let anymore people from shit hole countries cross our border.

Well it's easy to see that Republicans will continue to lie about election fraud and Democrats. Since they have no platform or plans for the nation, this is all they have.
The Democrat plan is the rich ruling over a welfare constituency.

Forum List

Back