white women pretend slavery didn't happen??? HUH?! (moron alert)

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

sheez.. seen this person on The View when there ws nothing else to watch in the lib environment i was in

she always... well, just my own impressions but she always seemed... like the living dead..

which of course she is because she does not have God... just a fake God... Everything in Libville is fake: fake news, fake president, fake commentators, fake celebrities (who wouldn't be celebrities if they actually had to.. u know... build something constructive or what have u)

Nah, the Neo-GOP just excited their base better than the Dems did.

Nah, the Neo-GOP just excited their base better than the Dems did.
No. The Democrat candidate actually turned off part of his base and alienated the independents, addressing education in the state. They were excited and voted, they just didn't vote for him, just because of a "D" in front of the name on the ballot.

No. The Democrat candidate actually turned off part of his base and alienated the independents, addressing education in the state. They were excited and voted, they just didn't vote for him, just because of a "D" in front of the name on the ballot.
i get the feeling he arrogantly thought he had it wrapped up, could say just about anything... the Biden fake win taught him that...

lol

i get the feeling he arrogantly thought he had it wrapped up, could say just about anything... the Biden fake win taught him that...

lol
He slipped and said exactly what he thinks at heart as a Democrat politician, not as what he wants to project as a candidate for the Democrats or anybody else.

Yeah he addressed it by castigating the parents who then sent him packing. The dem candidate did nothing to address the insanity of crt.

sheez.. seen this person on The View when there ws nothing else to watch in the lib environment i was in

she always... well, just my own impressions but she always seemed... like the living dead..

which of course she is because she does not have God... just a fake God... Everything in Libville is fake: fake news, fake president, fake commentators, fake celebrities (who wouldn't be celebrities if they actually had to.. u know... build something constructive or what have u)
they were more concerned with electing the first african american woman to lt gov and overcome the long dark history of rhe dem political machine in va

Yes, that would be the opposite of exciting them.....
Turn out was high. The electorate was motivated. At state level, you cannot count on party loyalty to be enough, when state issues as important as education philosophy and parental rights come to the front.

Turn out was high. The electorate was motivated. At state level, you cannot count on party loyalty to be enough, when state issues as important as education philosophy and parental rights come to the front.
The GOP was more motivated, by a little over a half a million votes. Whereas the Dems only turned out about 200 thousand more votes than 4 years ago.

Congrats on your victory, and now on to 2022.

What would have been the reaction of the extreme right had their man not won?

When do we get to use the guns?

America appears to be very close to some serious gun violence. The right's win offers the respite of a cooling off period and a little more time.

Forum List

Back