Question: What did we learn from Tuesday's election??

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Answer: The system is NOT rigged!

Elections all over the country were carried out with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy, and though the Democrats didn't fare very well, none of them felt the need to attack the election process, proclaim "the system is rigged" demand recounts, send their hand picked cyber ninja to recount the recounts, challenge the results in court, make soapbox speeches, encouraging their followers to storm capital buildings, then retreat into a cozy room to watch on TV as their followers decimate property, threaten sitting lawmakers lives and injure people.

I would encourage all the loyal followers of our beloved ex President to ask themselves if they really want to destroy our 240+ year election process, just so one man can win. :)

Elections all over the country were carried out with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy, and though the Democrats didn't fare very well, none of them felt the need to attack the election process, proclaim "the system is rigged" demand recounts, send their hand picked cyber ninja to recount the recounts, challenge the results in court, make soapbox speeches, encouraging their followers to storm capital buildings, then retreat into a cozy room to watch on TV as their followers decimate property, threaten sitting lawmakers lives and injure people.

I would encourage all the loyal followers of our beloved ex President to ask themselves if they really want to destroy our 240+ year election process, just so one man can win. :)
.....as the late-breaking urban cemetery vote trickles in from Camden and Perth Amboy.

1635962388562.png

Fuck off, 2020 was no election, the Demonicrats cheated for certain and there were TONS of outliers that you call normal.

That everyone needs to start a thread of their own on it?

I read somewhere that said that if there's a Republican in the presidency a Democrat wins the Virginia governor race and visa versa.

And it's been that way for 50 years.

Yep, when they win, it was all on the up and up. When they lose, it was RIGGED!! :)

I didn't know that McAuliffe conceded the election.
I thought he would let his lawyers drag the election through the mud first.
Hey man, did ya see the latest from the Q-Kooks. Keith Richards is JFK! :lol:

The Democrat Party has gone off the Deep End, and needs to moderate to achieve Bipartisanship.

Embracing mavericks like Joe Manchin is a key, as well as starting a Never-Biden faction of the party to left the people know that they all aren't swilling the liberal koolaid.

Forum List

Back