Americans from where do your favourite immigrants come from?

Also state what type of american you are (white american, black american, hispanic american, asian american, native american etc. because that probably makes a difference )
I'm a white American, and my favorite immigrants come from Ireland. They are good, god-fearing people, who love their whiskey and their beer. They come from a country steeped in rich heritage and history. They are good people.

1596950120597.png

I am not going to lie, since I came to Vegas I joke with my son that I love being around so many Latinos and Asians, because at 5'11 (could be close to 5'10 :)) I have never felt so tall! LOL never in my life!

Also state what type of american you are (white american, black american, hispanic american, asian american, native american etc. because that probably makes a difference )
Why should country of origin make a difference? This is America most of US are Americans.

I like your quote out of scripture, I just pray if I'm ever tested I can carry the weight(think I'd need assistance from Maker on that one)! Caucasian, up north here I'd be called a "snowball" in slang(further up north in Alaska EVERYBODY regardless of facial features/color is deemed a snowball!). In eastern Washington state we got 'em all from every nationality, color, creed, & religion. The folks east of the Cascade mountains in Washington state don't seem to notice a difference between one anothers facial features/color, unlike people west of the Cascade mountains where the race baiters try to divide the city people with politick'n i$$ues(power & control). I am pretty close to the Washington/Idaho border north of Spokane(pronounced Spo-can) aways, so I am out in the stix. We are for the most part farmers & ranchers. Even Dems & Pubs seem to get along really good(easier to work & play together/why argue?) for the most part. To answer your question I'd say we need folks from south of the border & from east Asia. BOTH Asian & Latino(including Native Peruvian/Columbian). I have worked side by side with Cubans(they HATE communalism!) Columbians, Mexicans, Asians(from several countries) & their work ethics & morality are top of the line. Currently we got Islanders from the Mariana chain of islands & they fit right into society like they were born here(they are EXCELLENT employees!). We need more farmers, NOT corporate farms but PRIVATE farmers before the corporations own all our crop land. Latinos, Asians & Italianos from what I have seen make the best farmers, crop farmers for sure. We inlander folks don't make as much $$$$$ as the coastal people make but we got a lil' spot of sanity & peace in eastern Washington that I would not trade for the bigger $$$$$ people make on the coast.

Humm
I am white
Indians are good and Japanese
Smart . hard working, non violent

I am not going to lie, since I came to Vegas I joke with my son that I love being around so many Latinos and Asians, because at 5'11 (could be close to 5'10 :)) I have never felt so tall! LOL never in my life!
I am in Vegas too lol
Folks here are very short Lol

I like Americans who are from America. The ones who do not care where their family came from before getting here. The ones who only root for the American athletes and teams at the Olympics, World Cup, etc... The ones without a hyphen in their nationality.

Forum List

Back