Americans are quitting their jobs — and women are leading "the Great Resignation"

This caught my eye:

Women like Laura Pacific, a 35-year-old single mom who lives in Phoenix, Arizona, told CBS MoneyWatch that the going rate for childcare in her area can reach up to $800 a month, or more than her monthly rent. "They say there are a lot of jobs right now, but because of the child care situation I am not able to take advantage of any of them," she said.

@@@@@@@@

Ok, she’s single with a child to support, but she quit her job

So how does she feed her child now?

If its government assistance then bleeding heart libs have just lured another person into the life of being a welfare bum

Did the Dems make daycare go up to 800 a month?

The democrat dream, letting the state raise your kids while you slave away at a job.

It's a dream come true for many.

you sure do know a lot about the democrat dreams, I will take your word for it since you are the expert

You will do nothing but sit by quietly as you lose your nation, your sovereignty and your culture.....

Perhaps the most revealing and profoundly truthful post ever made at this forum........

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

No doubt millions of women have decided to homeschool, thanks to to insanity the Democrats have wrecked upon the public education system.

There may be another "Great" aspect to capitalism's latest failure:

OCTOBER 13, 2021

The Great Strike of 2021

BY JACK RASMUS

"We are witnessing the ‘Great Strike of 2021’ and it’s composed mostly of millions low paid non-unionized workers!..."

"So there are somewhere around 8 to 10 million workers in the US still without any work at all, (which doesn’t account for the millions more who are underemployed working part time or a few hours a week here and there).

"Many of the 9 million or so are not returning to work out of choice—i.e. they are ‘withholding their labor’.

"They are in effect on strike for something better."

Something better than an economic system that has gifted a few parasites additional trillion$ during a once-a-century pandemic.
22068.jpeg
Infographic: U.S. Billionaires Gained $1 Trillion Since The Pandemic Started

"We are witnessing the ‘Great Strike of 2021’ and it’s composed mostly of millions low paid non-unionized workers!..."

"So there are somewhere around 8 to 10 million workers in the US still without any work at all, (which doesn’t account for the millions more who are underemployed working part time or a few hours a week here and there).

"Many of the 9 million or so are not returning to work out of choice—i.e. they are ‘withholding their labor’.

Good on them.

Did the Dems make daycare go up to 800 a month?
I dont know if thats the cheapest daycare available

But working or not she has other expenses such as rent, food, cable tv and having her nails done

So I think she’s decided to be a welfare bum

OCTOBER 13, 2021

The Great Strike of 2021

BY JACK RASMUS

Something better than an economic system that has gifted a few parasites additional trillion$ during a once-a-century pandemic.
22068.jpeg
HOW DARE WORKER PEONS UNITE FOR BETTER WORKING CONDITIONS!!!

OCTOBER 13, 2021

The Great Strike of 2021

BY JACK RASMUS

22068.jpeg
608F64E3-7F50-4EBF-ADF5-B7F70CA57C31.jpeg

Good on them.
Imho, US capitalists underestimated their threat from strike after they decimated private sector union membership after WWII.

Finance capitalism is a completely district beast from its industrial cousin that helped create a powerful US middle class from the early 1930s to the late 1970s.

Young people today are clear about their futures and what's standing in their way, and many of them don't need a union to fight back against the oligarchs who own the "best government money cam buy."

The Great Strike of 2021

"It’s safe to assume that at least half of the 9 million with no work whatsoever are refusing to return to work out of choice.

"That’s 4 to 5 million who are de facto ‘on strike’.

"The USA is in the midst of the ‘Great Strike of 2021’, involving millions of the low paid and super-exploited US workers across virtually all US industries!

"Signs are beginning to appear that their example may now be spreading to the unionized workforce as well.

"Union contract renewals are being rejected—and strikes imminent or in progress—in industries from food processing (Kellog workers) to agricultural equipment (John Deere) to hospitals and healthcare on the west coast. These are large union bargaining units involving thousands, and tens of thousands of union workers."

If you want to tell us when in the past century homeschooling was more popular, have at it.
1634171018059.jpeg

Forum List

Back