Americans are quitting their jobs — and women are leading "the Great Resignation"

No, they should be able to shoot better than Lebron at the free throw line, among other things..

Wow, you must really hate women.

i am not the one that thinks they should stay home and pump out babies as fast as possible....that would be you.

i am not the one that thinks they should stay home and pump out babies as fast as possible....that would be you.
As long as your women dedicate their lives to serving a corporation and getting abortions every time they get pregnant, all will turn out well for your side.

Well with all the vaccine mandates where are they going to work?

And since when is being a mother such a step down from those that do work?

You must really hate women.

As long as your women dedicate their lives to serving a corporation and getting abortions every time they get pregnant, all will turn out well for your side.

I do not have a side and only have two women, my wife and my daughter. It has turned out well for me. Both are happy, productive members of society.

neither need sexist cavemen telling them how to live their lives.

And since when is being a mother such a step down from those that do work?

It is not a step down for those that choose it....but to say it is the only thing they should be doing like you did...that is the hate.

It is not a step down for those that choose it....but to say it is the only thing they should be doing like you did...that is the hate.
To save the country that is what needs to be done. Just a suggestion

Now run along and get an abortion.

Why do democrats always throw the hate card around while hating others?

I reckon haters going to hate.

It's all you are capable of.

You brought up hate first...but I know it is cool for you to do so, but nobody else is allowed to....that is the typical right wingnut view on everything...a double standard.

This caught my eye:

Women like Laura Pacific, a 35-year-old single mom who lives in Phoenix, Arizona, told CBS MoneyWatch that the going rate for childcare in her area can reach up to $800 a month, or more than her monthly rent. "They say there are a lot of jobs right now, but because of the child care situation I am not able to take advantage of any of them," she said.

@@@@@@@@

Ok, she’s single with a child to support, but she quit her job

So how does she feed her child now?

If its government assistance then bleeding heart libs have just lured another person into the life of being a welfare bum

Forum List

Back