Schools canceling Halloween because black males don't celebrate it?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So holidays have to be done away with because blacks do not celebrate it?

Can't they just switch Halloween for Nancy Pelosi day or something, that way the children can still dress up like witches and demons for fun.

Can't they just switch Halloween for Nancy Pelosi day or something, that way the children can still dress up like witches and demons for fun.
Who told them blacks don't celebrate it?
Could it be that racist blacks don't like celebrating with white people?

That's the stupidest thing I've heard today. I just got invited to my buddy Vern's Halloween party. He's a black person.

That's the stupidest thing I've heard today. I just got invited to my buddy Vern's Halloween party. He's a black person.
But did he vote for Biden? If not, he is not black according to Biden

You do realize that the looney Left in Seattle are the ones that took this position, right?

Well they act as if Black men doesn't want to have fun with their own children.

tenor.gif

But did he vote for Biden? If not, he is not black according to Biden

You do realize that the looney Left in Seattle are the ones that took this position, right?
Yes, he's a democrat like me.

Why?

Oh I had a black Jehovah's Witness in one of my college classes raise holy hell about a teacher bringing in treats for Halloween. She just wouldn't let it go. She chased that thing all the way up the flagpole and down again. That poor woman was triple victimized by her race, gender, and cupcakes.

Forum List

Back