Americans and Travel

Ask an American if they travel.
What you'll get most likely is yeah, I get around, I been everywhere...
I been to New York, I been to Chicago, I been to Los Angeles, I been to Dallas, I been to Denver, I been to Miami.

First off, right of the bat...
That isn't going anywhere.
There is only so much variation those places could possibly even legally offer, because they're all in the same country.
They're also so easy to get to within the USA that is most certainly also isn't really called travel.
That's commuting... not traveling.
And its all the same exact people.

That is in NO WAY, any kind of a way to learn about the world.
None.

Number 2...
They're all American big cities... with high crime, some of them exceedingly high crime... dangerous, nasty fucking places.
And they offer NOTHING else besides urbanization.

Number 3.
There is no culture difference.
Its either red or its blue.

If you heard one republican, you heard them all.
If you heard one democrat, you heard them all.

And if you heard both, you heard the entire USA.

Number 4...
Not a single solitary one is going to do a MOTHERFUCKING for you if you're wanted by the American Government...
Because they are the American Government.

The Blue State isn't going to NOT ship you down to Texas with an AS IS deal to have you face you lethal injection.
The Blue State by the end of the day, IS Texas.

That's how much these retards really have traveled.... to NOWHERE.

Ask an American if he ever played sports.

Its I play Baseball, Football, or Basketball.

Of course by Football he means the American NFL and College type, which isn't a sport as much as it is Junk....
Nor is it codified and played, or recognized anywhere else outside of the USA except for Canada....
And Canada not really.

Baseball is more global, but there are only a handful of countries that play it, and most countries have only one or a few teams in their whole country.

Basketball also isn't widely popular in the world.

Of course when you mention soccer, (which is really football) then he'll make the claim that its really a woman's sport...
Because the USA has the best Female team in it.
But the men Suck at it.

There is a reason why the USA's men suck at it... because they're bigots that's why.
Bigots rarely care to learn anything foreign, OR different.

They also don't know much about any other sports.

That's how fucking annoying it is to talk to Americans about anything intelligent.
Europeans find us interesting and intellectually bright if we don’t defend trump. They find the American trump supporters extremely ignorant.

No they don't.
Have you been taking debate lessons from unkotare?

This guys right. If you’ve never left america you have really only seen a couple few hundred years of history.

For example what was America doing in 1592?

If I've never left America?
What Europeans have you talked to that liked trump? Their fucking with you dude.

I been to New York, I been to Chicago, I been to Los Angeles, I been to Dallas, I been to Denver, I been to Miami.

There is only so much variation those places could possibly even legally offer, because they're all in the same country.
They're also so easy to get to within the USA that is most certainly also isn't really called travel.

None.

Number 2...
They're all American big cities... with high crime, some of them exceedingly high crime... dangerous, nasty fucking places.

Number 3.

Number 4...
Not a single solitary one is going to do a MOTHERFUCKING for you if you're wanted by the American Government...

The Blue State isn't going to NOT ship you down to Texas with an AS IS deal to have you face you lethal injection.

Of course by Football he means the American NFL and College type, which isn't a sport as much as it is Junk....
Nor is it codified and played, or recognized anywhere else outside of the USA except for Canada....
And Canada not really.

Baseball is more global, but there are only a handful of countries that play it, and most countries have only one or a few teams in their whole country.

Of course when you mention soccer, (which is really football) then he'll make the claim that its really a woman's sport...
But the men Suck at it.

There is a reason why the USA's men suck at it... because they're bigots that's why.

That's how fucking annoying it is to talk to Americans about anything intelligent.
Europeans find us interesting and intellectually bright if we don’t defend trump. They find the American trump supporters extremely ignorant.

No they don't.

This guys right. If you’ve never left america you have really only seen a couple few hundred years of history.

What Europeans have you talked to that liked trump? Their fucking with you dude.

The ones I live amongst.

God republicans are stupid. Europeans ask you a question about trump and they are released to learn that really only 49% of the voters voted for trump. And 80% of the poor don’t vote so really not many Americans actually like trump.

They think we’re all nuts

No they don't.

The ones I live amongst.
They love him disrupting the flow of trade and tariffing them?

None.

Number 2...

Number 3.

Number 4...

And Canada not really.

But the men Suck at it.

...because the one week you’ve spent in Germany makes you an expert...
Indiana Jones wasn’t just a teacher he went out and did it. Have you ever done it unkotare?

Done what, moron?
So that’s a definite no

None.

Number 2...

Number 3.

Number 4...

And Canada not really.

But the men Suck at it.

You should learn about the subject you're trying to discuss, because you're ignorant as fuck.

No they don't.

The ones I live amongst.
Well my company gets machines from China. Trumps tariffs aren’t making my rich owners happy. I’m assuming the people you live among are ex pat rich brats or rich natives?

No they don't.

The ones I live amongst.
Well my company gets machines from China. Trumps tariffs aren’t making my rich owners happy. I’m assuming the people you live among are ex pat rich brats or rich natives?

Assume what you like.

None.

Number 2...

Number 3.

Number 4...

And Canada not really.

But the men Suck at it.

You should learn about the subject you're trying to discuss, because you're ignorant as fuck.
Nothing like going and seeing for yourself but honestly I would never pay for that trip? Although it wasn’t that expensive still I wouldn’t pay $3000 to go to Germany when it’s only $120 to go up to frankenmuth Michigan. You would swear you were in Germany and Germany doesn’t have the lakes Michigan has. Just streams.

Attachments

• 35099827-4420-4DF5-8F21-3E3DC8CB73AE.jpeg
    35099827-4420-4DF5-8F21-3E3DC8CB73AE.jpeg
    646.9 KB · Views: 75

None.

Number 2...

Number 3.

Number 4...

And Canada not really.

But the men Suck at it.

Nothing like going and seeing for yourself but honestly I would never pay for that trip? Although it wasn’t that expensive still I wouldn’t pay $3000 to go to Germany when it’s only $120 to go up to frankenmuth Michigan. You would swear you were in Germany and Germany doesn’t have the lakes Michigan has. Just streams.

I can assure you it's not like Germany.

The ones I live amongst.

Assume what you like.
I nailed it. No one there likes trump. Some guy said he won’t come when trump is president.

Oh, and I agree with cons why can you tariff us and we can’t tariff you. I’m with trump on that

None.

Number 2...

Number 3.

Number 4...

And Canada not really.

But the men Suck at it.

I can assure you it's not like Germany.
You’ve never seen it.

Really? Guess who made boyne mountain and why? It was a German immigrant who migrated to America from Bavaria. He went up north Michigan and said”this reminds me of back home”.

But I’m sure you know better than him

The ones I live amongst.

Assume what you like.
I nailed it. No one there likes trump. Some guy said he won’t come when trump is president.

Oh, and I agree with cons why can you tariff us and we can’t tariff you. I’m with trump on that

Liking or not liking Trump is neither here nor there.

None.

Number 2...

Number 3.

Number 4...

And Canada not really.

But the men Suck at it.

The problem with this post is that it does not take into consideration the fact that America encompasses nearly an entire Continent. The USA alone is 3500+ miles across and nearly 2000 north to south.

Each state and region of the United States and Canada has its own distinct culture and 'flavor'. The people have different values and ideas. They build differently and have a rich history of their own.

I am not against traveling the world -- when one can afford it -- but to say that a person cannot get a depth of knowledge and culture by traveling in North America is just plain ignorant.

None.

Number 2...

Number 3.

Number 4...

And Canada not really.

But the men Suck at it.

The problem with this post is that it does not take into consideration the fact that America encompasses nearly an entire Continent. The USA alone is 3500+ miles across and nearly 2000 north to south.

Each state and region of the United States and Canada has its own distinct culture and 'flavor'. The people have different values and ideas. They build differently and have a rich history of their own.

I am not against traveling the world -- when one can afford it -- but to say that a person cannot get a depth of knowledge and culture by traveling in North America is just plain ignorant.
I love America. It’s like on black panther. No matter who the king is I have to be loyal to Wakonga. Lol

And there are lots of young German kids who would love a good paying job in America.

We got this 29 year old stud that works with us and women were throwing themselves at him. Oh to be young again. They’d love to move to America. But we got that up north Michigan too. Some young country girl works at the local restaurant and some businessmen come in those girls would love a Prince Charming to come take them away. It’s beautiful but if you don’t have money life even sucks in paradise.

Wundabar

Attachments

• 2DC3F747-FF09-4B8A-AD57-FCE046C0F3D4.jpeg
    2DC3F747-FF09-4B8A-AD57-FCE046C0F3D4.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 79
  • AAE0BFE9-2DAF-4B72-B04C-B0430F161B56.jpeg
    AAE0BFE9-2DAF-4B72-B04C-B0430F161B56.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 95
  • 0AD4ED6F-8EE6-4F9E-BE3D-9677783FD477.jpeg
    0AD4ED6F-8EE6-4F9E-BE3D-9677783FD477.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 72
  • A268E824-CD66-4704-941B-8A3B5C2EC09D.jpeg
    A268E824-CD66-4704-941B-8A3B5C2EC09D.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 93
  • 4E722D59-2158-4D1C-BA88-609485E36143.jpeg
    4E722D59-2158-4D1C-BA88-609485E36143.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 71
  • 61E5D21C-C310-4F4C-ADD1-6762D4A3B571.jpeg
    61E5D21C-C310-4F4C-ADD1-6762D4A3B571.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 74
  • BE81A754-96A1-4228-9665-5368E3590612.jpeg
    BE81A754-96A1-4228-9665-5368E3590612.jpeg
    754.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 7E6B1B80-26FF-4988-8CFD-580F37BBA58D.jpeg
    7E6B1B80-26FF-4988-8CFD-580F37BBA58D.jpeg
    780.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 38774613-7029-4841-8347-48CE19812081.jpeg
    38774613-7029-4841-8347-48CE19812081.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 71
  • C160368D-9259-4126-A77E-177CAA0F9559.jpeg
    C160368D-9259-4126-A77E-177CAA0F9559.jpeg
    867.8 KB · Views: 69

None.

Number 2...

Number 3.

Number 4...

And Canada not really.

But the men Suck at it.

...because the one week you’ve spent in Germany makes you an expert...
Indiana Jones wasn’t just a teacher he went out and did it. Have you ever done it unkotare?

Done what, moron?
So that’s a definite no

No what, idiot? No, I didn't capture the Ark of the Covenant from the Nazis. :rolleyes:

God republicans are stupid. Europeans ask you a question about trump and they are released to learn that really only 49% of the voters voted for trump. And 80% of the poor don’t vote so really not many Americans actually like trump.

You have no idea what "they" think, tourist.

You have no idea what "they" think, tourist.
I spent a week with our Japanese, Chinese, Indian, European and Mexican counterparts. There are two outspoken conservatives on our American team. Everyone else can’t believe we voted for trump. In their minds we all voted for him. I have to remind them only 40% of us vote and trump only won 49% of our votes.

I remind them it’s not just trump. All republicans suck.

Us liberals created the middle class lifestyle you enjoy you public school teacher. How’s your union treating you?

Suzuki was a nice guy from japan. We were all busting each other’s balls and he asked if all Americans are like this. I said yes unless their drips like a guy I know name unkotare

Forum List

Back