Americans and the GOP are to blame for the fentanyl crisis

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

That's right my friends, the blame of the crisis resides squarly on Americans for taking the drugs, and for the GOP fighting the DNC on immigration reform.

Who knew?

I say instead of declaring war on the drug cartels, maybe the democrats should declare war on the GOP and the populace for the spread of these drugs.

Meanwhile, for the record, the black on black crime crisis in every major US city should be blamed on white folk and the GOP as well.

Imagine if all white folk and the GOP went away, no m ore inner city violence and drugs.

So, those that choose to use illegal drugs are not responsible for their own actions?
screenshot-behar.jpg

That depends.

If they are white and voted for Trump they are getting what they deserve

But if they are of color and democrats then they are a victim of racist climate change.

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Like alcohol in the 1920, consumers are the drivers of the black market. The pill mills in the 90's were abused and the over reaction by lawmakers has made the problem worse by making it harder for all patients to get prescription opioid painkillers.

The drug business is consumer driven (addicts and users), as is any business that provides a product or service.

Like alcohol in the 1920, consumers are the drivers of the black market. The pill mills in the 90's were abused and the over reaction by lawmakers has made the problem worse by making it harder for all patients to get prescription opioid painkillers.
My beef is with all the retarded kids taking the fentanyl that is made to look like candy

Serves them right, those stupid bastards.

That's right my friends, the blame of the crisis resides squarly on Americans for taking the drugs, and for the GOP fighting the DNC on immigration reform.

Who knew?

I say instead of declaring war on the drug cartels, maybe the democrats should declare war on the GOP and the populace for the spread of these drugs.

Meanwhile, for the record, the black on black crime crisis in every major US city should be blamed on white folk and the GOP as well.

Imagine if all white folk and the GOP went away, no m ore inner city violence and drugs.

You used to mock the high rate of alcohol abuse in the old Soviet Union as "a sign of a failed society". Drugs, alcohol and suicide are the diseases of despair, and all three are rising in the USA. All 3 are signs of a failing society,

Instead of dealing with the underlying issues, Republicans seek to deflect from blame in dealing with the economic downturn in Middle America and instead blame drug smugglers and Democrats.

No ideas on how to deal with crisis, other than to keep drugs out. But it's not their fault.

Who knew?

I'm glad the OP acknowledges Americans and the GOP are two distinctly different groups.

So, those that choose to use illegal drugs are not responsible for their own actions?
Now, now, if you rub your two brain cells together and type 'opioid+settlement ' into the Google machine you might find a different answer. Although I truly applaud any liberal that even pretends that 'personal responsibility' exists at all. Bravo!

You used to mock the high rate of alcohol abuse in the old Soviet Union as "a sign of a failed society". Drugs, alcohol and suicide are the diseases of despair, and all three are rising in the USA. All 3 are signs of a failing society,

Instead of dealing with the underlying issues, Republicans seek to deflect from blame in dealing with the economic downturn in Middle America and instead blame drug smugglers and Democrats.

No ideas on how to deal with crisis, other than to keep drugs out. But it's not their fault.
democrats are running the show...but you blame republicans who have no power...weird, maybe you need to get woke

Who knew?

negroes would be lost if they couldnt pop those caps on each other

the more druggies die the better off society is....do we really need those horrible tent cities on our sidewalks

Fentanyl is being laced into all kinds of drugs so people with real pain issues that can not acquire enough pain meds from their doctor due to regulations are needlessly dying...
China and Mexico are to blame for this as well as Biden for opening the border for the Cartels... blaming republicans is insanity....

Blaming republicans for Biden's open border is pure insanity and denial....

Asshole Biden allows millions of illegals and Fentanyl to pour across our border and then blames the American people, classic.

Fentanyl is being laced into all kinds of drugs so people with real pain issues that can not acquire enough pain meds from their doctor due to regulations are needlessly dying...
China and Mexico are to blame for this as well as Biden for opening the border for the Cartels... blaming republicans is insanity....
Is China smuggling the fentanyl into Mexico? The problem isn't China, it's 100% Mexico. China doesn't ship fentanyl or the base ingredients to the US illegally because we have restrictions and controls. Mexico doesn't, if anyone checked the Chinese companies that are shipping fentanyl and base ingredients, they will find those transactions are perfectly legal. If Mexico had the same import controls we do the fentanyl and base ingredients would have to be shipped somewhere else. This is a Mexican problem, they need to be held accountable.

Forum List

Back