Americans and the GOP are to blame for the fentanyl crisis

If there is a crime being committed by Chinese companies, feel free to demonstrate it with some data, not your hack theories. If said crimes did exist, who would be responsible for enforcing the laws? I'll wait.
China is not under our justice system... but if you or I did what they are doing you can bet we would be prosecuted... man you are easy....

China is not under our justice system... but if you or I did what they are doing you can bet we would be prosecuted... man you are easy....
You really are clueless. China ships fentanyl and ingredients to the US all the time. The difference is our government takes steps to ensure those legally produced and shipped goods don't end up in cartel pill factories. Your zeal to hate on China has you shilling for the cartels. How pathetic.

You really are clueless. China ships fentanyl and ingredients to the US all the time. The difference is our government takes steps to ensure those legally produced and shipped goods don't end up in cartel pill factories. Your zeal to hate on China has you shilling for the cartels. How pathetic.
You said this already... and I informed you that Chinese company's have been caught selling to the Cartels.... jeeze give it up you lost...

Man who am I debating here president Xi?.....

Link? I won't take your word for it.
China is the predominant source of precursor chemicals for Mexican criminal groups – principally the Sinaloa Cartel and Cartel Jalisco Nueva Generación (CNJG) – which then cook fentanyl and methamphetamine from them and smuggle them to the United States

China is the predominant source of precursor chemicals for Mexican criminal groups – principally the Sinaloa Cartel and Cartel Jalisco Nueva Generación (CNJG) – which then cook fentanyl and methamphetamine from them and smuggle them to the United States

Try reading your own links sometime. Chinese companies are legally exporting these ingredients, which means all the problems are the responsibility of the importing nation. Keep shilling for the cartels.

Try reading your own links sometime. Chinese companies are legally exporting these ingredients, which means all the problems are the responsibility of the importing nation. Keep shilling for the cartels.
Not when they use Mexico's underground economy dummy... read it again... you are cherry picking words to defend China... why?....

Not when they use Mexico's underground economy dummy... read it again... you are cherry picking words to defend China... why?....
A few Chinese companies is a far cry from the monolithic evil you call China. Such childish notions will do nothing to solve the problem.

So what????? if people are going to do drugs do you think its okay to sell them to them?.... what is wrong with you libtards?....
I oppose the effects of the black market. It's no different than alcohol prohibition, only more lucrative. People are going to do drugs and someone will always sell it to them.

That's right my friends, the blame of the crisis resides squarly on Americans for taking the drugs, and for the GOP fighting the DNC on immigration reform.

Who knew?

I say instead of declaring war on the drug cartels, maybe the democrats should declare war on the GOP and the populace for the spread of these drugs.

Meanwhile, for the record, the black on black crime crisis in every major US city should be blamed on white folk and the GOP as well.

Imagine if all white folk and the GOP went away, no m ore inner city violence and drugs.
Its really easy guy,,,,,MOVE BACK TO AFRICA and leave this racist country. WTF would any Nexro stay in the USA when Africa is welcoming them back ?

That's right my friends, the blame of the crisis resides squarly on Americans for taking the drugs, and for the GOP fighting the DNC on immigration reform.

Who knew?

I say instead of declaring war on the drug cartels, maybe the democrats should declare war on the GOP and the populace for the spread of these drugs.

Meanwhile, for the record, the black on black crime crisis in every major US city should be blamed on white folk and the GOP as well.

Imagine if all white folk and the GOP went away, no m ore inner city violence and drugs.

It is sad to think who would an aborted baby have grown up to become. I consider these deaths the best abortions. It's the people who grew up to be losers aborting themselves. Consider these fentanyl pills the morning after pill for adults. Thinning the herd.

Forum List

Back