Americans and the GOP are to blame for the fentanyl crisis

Is China smuggling the fentanyl into Mexico? The problem isn't China, it's 100% Mexico. China doesn't ship fentanyl or the base ingredients to the US illegally because we have restrictions and controls. Mexico doesn't, if anyone checked the Chinese companies that are shipping fentanyl and base ingredients, they will find those transactions are perfectly legal. If Mexico had the same import controls we do the fentanyl and base ingredients would have to be shipped somewhere else. This is a Mexican problem, they need to be held accountable.
China sells the Cartels the main ingredients to make that poison... so the answer is yes... if you intend to defend the Chinese on this board after covid and now the drug crisis you will have a very hard time here...

China sells the Cartels the main ingredients to make that poison... so the answer is yes... if you intend to defend the Chinese on this board after covid and now the drug crisis you will have a very hard time here...
You miss the point, the Chinese sell it legally in Mexico. It's not a problem in the US or Canada. Put the blame where it belongs. There are plenty of legimate reasons to criticize or attack China, this isn't one of them.

You miss the point, the Chinese sell it legally in Mexico. It's not a problem in the US or Canada. Put the blame where it belongs. There are plenty of legimate reasons to criticize or attack China, this isn't one of them.
They don't sell it to drug stores you fool... the Chinese sell it to drug Cartels... if you sold pot seeds to the Cartels you would go to prison....
what kind of an American citizen would dare to defend China with what we know today... are you sure you are not LeBron James?....

psssffftttt....

Idiot... if they were caught selling seeds to Mexican Cartels not only would they be guilty of a felony here but also in Mexico... but nice try dummy....

Idiot... if they were caught selling seeds to Mexican Cartels not only would they be guilty of a felony here but also in Mexico... but nice try dummy....
I'm pretty sure they ship these souvenir seeds worldwide (well the free world anyway) including Mexico.

I'm pretty sure they ship these souvenir seeds worldwide (well the free world anyway) including Mexico.
That doesn't make it legal... 20 plus years ago I decided to grow some pot in a phototron and they said good seeds are important so I found a company in the Netherlands and bought 18 seeds... they were very pricey... but they worked and I grew some pretty good pot with them... when I tried again the company sent a letter to me saying they got busted and were facing a court date....

They don't sell it to drug stores you fool... the Chinese sell it to drug Cartels... if you sold pot seeds to the Cartels you would go to prison....
what kind of an American citizen would dare to defend China with what we know today... are you sure you are not LeBron James?....
The Chinese companies ship the fentanyl and ingredients in containers, just like they do to the US and Canada. The difference is the US and Canada ensure the fentanyl and ingredients are going to legitimate businesses. Only because Mexico refuses to maintain any import controls that this is even an issue. You folks need to stop whining about China and start holding Mexico accountable.

The Chinese companies ship the fentanyl and ingredients in containers, just like they do to the US and Canada. The difference is the US and Canada ensure the fentanyl and ingredients are going to legitimate businesses. Only because Mexico refuses to maintain any import controls that this is even an issue. You folks need to stop whining about China and start holding Mexico accountable.
Where did you get that from?.... its 100% wrong... Chinese companies have been caught doing business with the Cartels... you make me sick defending China....

That doesn't make it legal... 20 plus years ago I decided to grow some pot in a phototron and they said good seeds are important so I found a company in the Netherlands and bought 18 seeds... they were very pricey... but they worked and I grew some pretty good pot with them... when I tried again the company sent a letter to me saying they got busted and were facing a court date....
Never said they were legal. Shocking that a cartel might do something illegal.......

EVERY SINGLE democrat politician right before election:

"If I'm (re)elected, I'll have a transparent administration and my motto will be The Buck Stops Here!"

EVERY SINGLE democrat politician after election:

"It's the GOP's fault!"

Where did you get that from?.... its 100% wrong... Chinese companies have been caught doing business with the Cartels... you make me sick defending China....
What laws are they breaking? That's the whole point. If laws are being broken it is Mexico's responsibility to enforce them. The Chinese aren't stuffing panda plushies with fentanyl, they ship it in containers. Don't see how anyone can be so dense as to miss the real problem. Bravo!

What laws are they breaking? That's the whole point. If laws are being broken it is Mexico's responsibility to enforce them. The Chinese aren't stuffing panda plushies with fentanyl, they ship it in containers. Don't see how anyone can be so dense as to miss the real problem. Bravo!
Now you are backtracking a bit... selling anything to the Cartels is illegal in this nation and Mexico....

Now you are backtracking a bit... selling anything to the Cartels is illegal in this nation and Mexico....
Don't be naive, the cartels use shell companies that create enough legitimacy to do business with. That's a matter for the Mexican government to sort out, not Chinese companies. What the Chinese are doing is immoral, though technically legal. As stated, this whole mess belongs exclusively to Mexico.

Don't be naive, the cartels use shell companies that create enough legitimacy to do business with. That's a matter for the Mexican government to sort out, not Chinese companies. What the Chinese are doing is immoral, though technically legal. As stated, this whole mess belongs exclusively to Mexico.
You are full of it... can't admit when you are wrong?.... grow up....

You are full of it... can't admit when you are wrong?.... grow up....
If there is a crime being committed by Chinese companies, feel free to demonstrate it with some data, not your hack theories. If said crimes did exist, who would be responsible for enforcing the laws? I'll wait.

Forum List

Back