American Sniper Finally gets Justice over Troofer Jesse Ventura

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...esse-ventura-in-american-sniper-case.amp.html

The scumbag Ventura got his ass kicked for disparaging the military after a funeral. Kyle included it in his book and Ventura sued. Now here is what the LIBERAL media left out. Ventura sued in one of the most liberal anti-military jurisdiction in the country in MN. Ventura was a former governor there. This area of the country hated Kyle because he was an American hero. The jury was split! Ventura was the only one to testify to his story, to the contrary Kyle had 11 witnesses on his behalf.

Despite this the brain dead incompetent judge gave these instructions:
"Defense attorney John Borger had told jurors in his own closing argument that the 11 witnesses presented by the defense “tell a compelling and consistent story” that backed Kyle’s version.
U.S. District Judge Richard Kyle, who is not related to the author, told jurors they weren’t charged with determining whether Ventura was punched, but rather whether he was defamed by the remarks Kyle attributed to him."

Why in god's name would he provide those instructions!?!? An affirmative defense to defamation is the truth, yet the fucko judge told them to ignore the truth.

The the jurors in the liberal jurisdiction ignored the testimony of 11 witnesses!

Nevertheless justice was finally delivered! TWO appeals court OVERTURNED the jury nullification!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...esse-ventura-in-american-sniper-case.amp.html

The scumbag Ventura got his ass kicked for disparaging the military after a funeral. Kyle included it in his book and Ventura sued. Now here is what the LIBERAL media left out. Ventura sued in one of the most liberal anti-military jurisdiction in the country in MN. Ventura was a former governor there. This area of the country hated Kyle because he was an American hero. The jury was split! Ventura was the only one to testify to his story, to the contrary Kyle had 11 witnesses on his behalf.

"Defense attorney John Borger had told jurors in his own closing argument that the 11 witnesses presented by the defense “tell a compelling and consistent story” that backed Kyle’s version.
U.S. District Judge Richard Kyle, who is not related to the author, told jurors they weren’t charged with determining whether Ventura was punched, but rather whether he was defamed by the remarks Kyle attributed to him."

Why in god's name would he provide those instructions!?!? An affirmative defense to defamation is the truth, yet the fucko judge told them to ignore the truth.

The the jurors in the liberal jurisdiction ignored the testimony of 11 witnesses!

Nevertheless justice was finally delivered! TWO appeals court OVERTURNED the jury nullification!

So the TRUTH is no vice for cuckservatives as long as its got something to do with muh military.....you people are disgusting. The truth came out Kyle lied and the world knows it now.

So the TRUTH is no vice for cuckservatives as long as its got something to do with muh military.....you people are disgusting. The truth came out Kyle lied and the world knows it now.

Do redneck fucks like you not do your homework! The opposite is true! It was the jury instructions by the judge.

You truly are hopeless

Oh and he wasn't just a member of the he was a genuine American Hero.

Last edited:
Maybe Jessies had a point. But I'm still glad he lost.

What point did he have? His reputation has been tarnish beyond repaid when he came out as a troofer and conspiracy nut!

I believe him when he said there was no fight in the bar.

12 witnesses for the defendant and one witness for the plaintiff (himself). You think 12 people took the stand and committed a felon

Do redneck fucks like you not do your homework! The opposite is true! It was the jury instructions by the judge.

You truly are hopeless

Oh and he wasn't just a member of the he was a genuine American Hero.

He is not a redneck he is a fucking hillbilly..

Kyle is a hero Jessie is a pussy

What point did he have? His reputation has been tarnish beyond repaid when he came out as a troofer and conspiracy nut!

12 witnesses for the defendant and one witness for the plaintiff (himself). You think 12 people took the stand and committed a felon

I don't believe that is correct and Kyle was a proven liar.

Thanks for posting this. Who the fuck sues a dead heroes widow. Ventura is a piece of shit. Glad he is getting nothing.

P.S. I'm a redneck and a hillbilly.

Not by everyone who attended his funeral ...

I don't believe that Kyle is a liar, but is a proven hero

There, fixed it.

I don't believe that Kyle is a liar, but is a proven hero

There, fixed it.

Yep, it is pretty sad commentary on the conservative movement. I mean the "heroes" they choose. A sniper? Seriously? I mean you can't find a better role model for your kids?

And yeah, a proven liar, unless you really believe he was picking off looters from the top of the Superdome during Katrina. Which makes him a murderer.

Liar, murderer, take your pick, neither suitable for a "hero".

Yep, it is pretty sad commentary on the conservative movement. I mean the "heroes" they choose. A sniper?
How is that different from Obama picking off people with a drone?

For one, Obama has killed people by drone. Kyle at the top of the Superdome is him just running his mouth.

For another, you show me where I have called Obama a hero or supported extrajudicial assassination. I think the whole OBL ordeal was a bunch of bullshit.

Thanks for posting this. Who the fuck sues a dead heroes widow. Ventura is a piece of shit. Glad he is getting nothing.

P.S. I'm a redneck and a hillbilly.

Agreed. Jesse proved what a scumbag he was.

He didn't sue the widow. He sued Kyle and Kyle was killed so it moved to his estate. Besides, the widow doesn't have to pay squat. Kyle knew his book was full of tall tales and took the unusual action of insuring himself against claims prior to releasing the book. Bet that underwriter got fired. It is the insurance company that is paying.

Just because you didn't do your homework, doesn't mean you can plead ignorance. Yes it was 12 witnesses to just 1.

Witnesses rebut Ventura's assertion that fight was a lie

What's wrong with being a sniper?

My kido wanted to be a sniper and take down the bad guys for like 8 years (longest running career dream he had actually.) He considered he'd be a hero and be saving American troops...

Forum List

Back