American Sniper Finally gets Justice over Troofer Jesse Ventura

Maybe Jessies had a point. But I'm still glad he lost.

What point did he have? His reputation has been tarnish beyond repaid when he came out as a troofer and conspiracy nut!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I believe him when he said there was no fight in the bar.

12 witnesses for the defendant and one witness for the plaintiff (himself). You think 12 people took the stand and committed a felon

I don't believe that is correct and Kyle was a proven liar.

Just because you didn't do your homework, doesn't mean you can plead ignorance. Yes it was 12 witnesses to just 1.

Witnesses rebut Ventura's assertion that fight was a lie

I missed the part where it said there was only one witness on Ventura's side. But man, did you read that link, those witnesses SUCKED. I don't believe any of them actually "saw" the incident and several of them admitted that it was Kyle that told them about the fight. Hell, one of them admitted to being paid tens of thousands of dollars by Kyle prior to the trial. One of them admitted to ten or twenty drinks, but he was certain he saw Ventura on the ground.

What's wrong with being a sniper?

My kido wanted to be a sniper and take down the bad guys for like 8 years (longest running career dream he had actually.) He considered he'd be a hero and be saving American troops...

Traditionally, snipers are viewed as cowards. Hiding behind cover and shooting an unsuspecting target is not that impressive. Even American "sniper" heroes are usually countersnipers more than snipers. And your kid probably changed his mind after having played a first person shooter for a while. Campers that hang out on the fringe of the map, don't play with the team to get objectives, and relish in their personal KD ratio are among the most hated players in the game.

Naw he just decided he wanted to teach science instead - that was after wanting to be a marine (sniper and marine were both crossed off because he doesn't want to be stationed out of Alaska), a firefighter, and a police officer. He decided that teaching was a better option so that his eventual wife wouldn't worry about him heh

What point did he have? His reputation has been tarnish beyond repaid when he came out as a troofer and conspiracy nut!

I believe him when he said there was no fight in the bar.

12 witnesses for the defendant and one witness for the plaintiff (himself). You think 12 people took the stand and committed a felon

I don't believe that is correct and Kyle was a proven liar.

I don't believe that Kyle is a liar, but is a proven hero

There, fixed it.

Yep, it is pretty sad commentary on the conservative movement. I mean the "heroes" they choose. A sniper? Seriously? I mean you can't find a better role model for your kids?

And yeah, a proven liar, unless you really believe he was picking off looters from the top of the Superdome during Katrina. Which makes him a murderer.

Liar, murderer, take your pick, neither suitable for a "hero".

Suck it up buttercup.

War is hell, just be glad there are heros protecting your freedom.

Forum List

Back