American Patriot Long Island Audit Squares Up Against Idiot Security Guards!

The fat one with the gay weaves and the one with no eyelashes were afraid to throw hands! Add the transgender, it was 3 on 1 and Long Island Audit stood his ground!

That's BS so is the so called 'journalist'.

41 CFR 102-74.420.

The federal regulations on the topic are lengthy but concisely address the issue of photographing federal buildings. The guidelines read:

"Except where security regulations, rules, orders, or directives apply or a Federal court order or rule prohibits it, persons entering in or on Federal property may take photographs of -
(a) Space occupied by a tenant agency for non-commercial purposes only with the permission of the occupying agency concerned;
(b) Space occupied by a tenant agency for commercial purposes only with written permission of an authorized official of the occupying agency concerned; and
(c) Building entrances, lobbies, foyers, corridors, or auditoriums for news purposes."

Anyone notice security guards today are generally "diverse," obese or otherwise compromised idiots?

Let me guess, the guy walks into a place acting like an asshole, then when security confronts him, he pretends like his rights are being trampled on? These videos always have total losers ginning up bullshit complaints and making scenes in public.

Anyone notice security guards today are generally "diverse," obese or otherwise compromised idiots?

Yep, just watched your dumb ass video, and it was excactly what i expected. The very first thing they should have done is body slammed that fool. Im sick of these fucking people.

If he were a cop and got pushed, that would be assault. On an idiot with a camera?? I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

That's BS so is the so called 'journalist'.

41 CFR 102-74.420.

The federal regulations on the topic are lengthy but concisely address the issue of photographing federal buildings. The guidelines read:
From our lovely gub'mit , who wants to violate every 4th amendment privacy we have left, bank accounts, medical records, you name it......

~S~

From our lovely gub'mit , who wants to violate every 4th amendment privacy we have left, bank accounts, medical records, you name it......

~S~
WTF?

The 4th amendment doesn't even apply.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Just because you think you can photograph or video the inside of any government building (without permission) any time you want, because you helped pay for it, doesn't make it so.

Just because you think you can photograph or video the inside of any government building (without permission) any time you want, because you helped pay for it, doesn't make it so.

These days , one can set their watch to Gub'mit surveillance violating the 4th Smokin'

Yet here we have another example of do as i say, not as i do.......

~S~

These days , one can set their watch to Gub'mit surveillance violating the 4th Smokin'

Yet here we have another example of do as i say, not as i do.......

~S~
Irrelevant to my comment and but....................

To put the court’s recent opinions in context, some background is necessary. Under Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), passed in 2008, the National Security Agency (NSA), operating inside the United States, is authorized to collect communications of foreigners overseas for foreign intelligence purposes. No warrant is required for this collection because courts have held that foreigners have no Fourth Amendment rights. Instead, each year, the FISA Court must sign off on the procedures that govern the surveillance.

Although ostensibly targeted at foreigners, Section 702 surveillance inevitably sweeps in massive amounts of Americans’ communications. Recognizing the impact on Americans’ privacy, Congress required the NSA to “minimize” the sharing, retention, and use of this “incidentally” collected U.S. person data.

Newsflash: The government agencies have been surveilling American domestic and international communications, long before 9/11.

The 4th amendment rights, doesn't have anything to do with the 'journalist' trying to videotape the interior of a federal building, without their permission.

I watch a lot of these videos.

A lot of the auditors seem to do it for the right reasons; to educate people, both civilian and public servants, regarding photography in public places. These are the folks who I applaud, as the misconceptions regarding the topic are mind-boggling. And then there are the ones who seem do it just so they can mouth of to police, call them names and try to get a basis for a lawsuit. Those are the ones whose civil rights I'd like to see get violated, just a little bit.

This one video here I took specific interest in, as it's in Ronkonkoma, New York. I grew up in Hauppauge, the adjacent town. This guy also did a video at the Hauppauge post office, which is right around the corner from where I used to live.

This guy normally does a pretty good job. Unfortunately, in this video he falls into the same mode as the fat negro by simply repeating, over and over and over and over and over again, the same freaking thing. What he should've done was called the police as soon as Fat Albert started bumping him. Security was really, really aggressive. At best, they should be fired, and they should also be the subject of a lawsuit...

Basically, if you can see it from a public place, you can photograph it. It doesn't matter if it's a welfare office or a nuclear weapons facility. If it's visible from the street, you can photograph it and it's perfectly legal to do so.

Now, with that said, just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. If someone asks that you don't film them, technically, you can be a dick and continue to film them, but should you? I dunno'. I don't think so; not if it's being done for no other reason than you can. Instead, simply be a decent person and don't film someone who politely asks that you don't...

Forum List

Back