Mortimer in Summer 2021 July and Now December 2021

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I was here in Umag Croatia, beach, but it wasnt really that hot, sometimes it rained, and it was not cold, but it wasnt that extremely hot and I was not really sunbathing.... Anyways any difference?

Umag Croatia July 2021

218758678_1959198394231425_6305862302058735232_n.jpg
Umag7.jpg
Umag10.jpg

Mortimer now December 2021 10.12.2021
IMG-20211210-083859-1.jpg
IMG-20211210-083853-1.jpg
IMG-20211210-083847-1.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
I love that part of the coast there, further down, around Ragusa.

You seem to be living the high life there, Mortimer; why would you want to come to the U.S., a failing state? You seem to be doing well enough there in Europe.

I love that part of the coast there, further down, around Ragusa.

You seem to be living the high life there, Mortimer; why would you want to come to the U.S., a failing state? You seem to be doing well enough there in Europe.
Of, come on. Travelling from Austria to Croatia for a vacation means now living the high live? I don't want to embarrass the OP by this post, simply pointing out the fact.

About the US turning into a failed state, that is also a dubious question.

Last edited:
Of, come on. Travelling from Austria to Croatia for a vacation means now living the high live? I don't want to embarrass the OP by this post, simply pointing out the fact.

About the US turning into a failed state, that is also a dubious question.

Most Americans don't get to travel much, at least to coastal resorts. As for being a failed state, it most certainly is; its institutions have lost all credibility, especially it legislatures and law enforcement and intelligence agencies and economic institutions. Most of it's former wealth has been off-shored, along with its businesses. It is cannibalizing its residual wealth, most of which is covered in debt and has little real equity left.

Most Americans don't get to travel much, at least to coastal resorts. As for being a failed state, it most certainly is; its institutions have lost all credibility, especially it legislatures and law enforcement and intelligence agencies and economic institutions. Most of it's former wealth has been off-shored, along with its businesses. It is cannibalizing its residual wealth, most of which is covered in debt and has little real equity left.
I won't argue that the US has a number of issues that are needed to be resolved. And I think the odds are higher that the US will manage to get trough this than the other way around.

One of the main issues which harm significantly the US society is political polarization. Extremes are always bad. And that is true for both main political parties. Maybe that is time to undergo a significant reform of 'two-party' rule and apply Nebraska's example on a federal level.

Who in the hell would even want to visit the Soviet States of America
USA is as bad as it gets

Forum List

Back