American Patriot David Duke: Zio-Media Responsible For Racist Killings Of Police

His article speaks the cotton pickin truth!

All of his buddies at Stormfront must be really impressed with that- and your use of the term- 'cotton pickin'- they can reminisce back to a time when 'negroes' picked cotton, and white trash like themselves could dream of owning someone.
You're only interested in playing the race card aren't you? Pathetic. Comment on the contents of the article and tell me specifically what you agree or disagree in substantiated detail.

I don't need to read Mein Kampf to point out that Hitler was a racist bastard.

I don't need to read an article by a racist, promoted by a racist either.
Then stop trolling my threads if you are incapable of discussing the subject matter in detail in the link.
Stop posting threads that define what a troll thread is...
This is not a troll thread. Mr. Duke makes valid truthful points that liberals are unable to counter in a substantiated manner. The Zio-media is behind all of this with the help of race baiting agitators such as Sharpton, De Blasio, Holder and lastly, the constitutionally ineligible non-natural born Citizen Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka.

All of his buddies at Stormfront must be really impressed with that- and your use of the term- 'cotton pickin'- they can reminisce back to a time when 'negroes' picked cotton, and white trash like themselves could dream of owning someone.
You're only interested in playing the race card aren't you? Pathetic. Comment on the contents of the article and tell me specifically what you agree or disagree in substantiated detail.

I don't need to read Mein Kampf to point out that Hitler was a racist bastard.

I don't need to read an article by a racist, promoted by a racist either.
Then stop trolling my threads if you are incapable of discussing the subject matter in detail in the link.
Stop posting threads that define what a troll thread is...
This is not a troll thread. Mr. Duke makes valid truthful points .

Yet you haven't named any of them.

Why should we bother to read something you can't even articulate?

I see another collection of David Duke's fecal matter has found a keyboard... Racist fuck.

Oh and I hardly think the OP meets the rules laid out by USMB management:

Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own.

The OP good just as easily read:

'"Read article."

Forum List

Back