American Marxism

Levin is one of the chief architects of the alternate universe, for those who don't know.

He was a guest and fill-in for Hannity, and then got his own show, just as Hannity did with Rush.

Excellent at pumping up the rage and paranoia of his listeners, often going completely off the rails with anger.

Wow, great rebuttal for someone of your low intellect. LMAO

Last edited:
We are not discussing Levine's work background we are discussing your depiction of his views and you obviously know little to nothing about that. Oh and, Hey Mac, 'funny faces' don't count as a retort. Do yourself a favor, get the book, read it and the hundreds of cross references he provides as something you know little about which is.....PROOF.

You can bet the asshole didn't even watch the video, that's why he didn't try to rebut anything he said. That's mac's MO.

Leftists never tell us what they are going to replace the constitution with, wonder why?

When has a leftist ever discussed replacing the constitution?
How do you dream that shit?
It been there for over 200 years but now Biden is elected It's instantaneously under threat of being trashed.
Really? You're paranoid.

Levin sounds like what crazy right wingers think a smart person sounds like.

And how many best sellers have you written? I haven't read all his books, but the ones I have were well written and researched. Most of you commies are lucky to string a sentence together.

But america is divided by class. The classes live differently. Just the way it is.

There's more upward mobility in the US than most any country in the world. Our "poor" live better than the middle class in other countries. Now put down the kool-aid and do something with your life.

USA ranks 27th on social mobility.
Youre implying USA is first, but instead there are 26 countries with more social mobility.
You guys crack me up....'social mobility' a phrase that can mean anything you want it to mean. Geez you guys are such sleezebags. From your link:

"The Global Social Mobility Index is an index prepared by the World Economic Forum in the Global Social Mobility report. The Index measures the intergenerational social mobility in different countries in relation to socioeconomic outcomes. The inaugural index ranked 82 countries.[1]"

What cracks me up is their 'methodology' whereby these countries are 'ranked' by such categories as 'education access'...or 'work access'.....You can be damn sure China scores high on that 'work access' score-card. LOL What a crock.....Yeah USA ranks 27th but everybody wants to come here.....go figure....HEY!! Just maybe that 'social mobility' is nothing but propaganda.

It's not as if right wing authors' books don't get a lot of mysterious bulk purchases to push them onto the best seller list. Mark Levin being the beneficiary of this in the past.

The book is number one on Amazon in 3 categories with more than 1800 reviews. And that's just one retailer.

Forum List

Back