Herschel Walker: Stand for the Flag and National Anthem

I wonder what Walker's view are for beating cops over the head with the American flag when the rules don't work out in your favor.

1627072267845.png

If they own the flag used they are allowed to use it any way they want in a Freedom Of Speech sort of way.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Only a complete asshole would not stand for the Anthem.

Only a complete asshole would tell other people how they should express their patriotism. It is un-American to tell other Americans how to express their patriotism. That's what the First Amendment really means, and if Walker was any kind of an American, he would be standing with the athletes, not trying to denigrate them.

Only a complete asshole would tell other people how they should express their patriotism. It is un-American to tell other Americans how to express their patriotism. That's what the First Amendment really means, and if Walker was any kind of an American, he would be standing with the athletes, not trying to denigrate them.
Unless....he's playing to the cult base.

only a complete asshole would comment on a thread without even reading the link.

The rules of Team USA state they are required to stand. Nobody forced them on the team.

Only a complete asshole would join a team to represent the USA then ignore the rules to protest the very country they are representing and help get them there

View attachment 516494

Don't you have some police department to defund somewhere?

Hey! You could do it at the Capitol that way they might not be injured or murdering unarmed female protestors.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Yeah, I don't have patience for people who reply to my posts with garbage that has nothing to do with anything I've said.

Have you actually READ the 1st Amendment? I don't expect you to have been taught anything about it, heck, it seems that most AMERICAN school kids aren't taught anything about it, but read it sometime and see if it says anything about telling other Americans how to express their patriotism. In short, why are YOU trying to tell Walker how to express himself?

Forum List

Back