American Marxism

It took me 1 second to find that China is 46th,, worse than USA.
If you dont like it, then find another organization that measures social mobility.
Obviously youve never been to any of the countries that rank higher than USA, because it would be apparent as to why they do better at this.
What is the main reason China is 46th? I bet it's not access to a job. The government requires everyone to work, especially the Uighurs.

Levin is one of the chief architects of the alternate universe, for those who don't know.

He was a guest and fill-in for Hannity, and then got his own show, just as Hannity did with Rush.

Excellent at pumping up the rage and paranoia of his listeners, often going completely off the rails with anger.
I think it's comical how you think you're smarter than Levin.

Yeah, I'm sure Mac1958 will show us HIS book with hundreds of references to prove his allegation against Levin.
Anybody can write a best selling right wing book. Just give hannity and tucker a percentage to mention it on their shows and it's a done deal. Wouldn't matter if it was a book of blank pages. The crazies don't buy them to read anyway.

Levin is one of the chief architects of the alternate universe, for those who don't know.

He was a guest and fill-in for Hannity, and then got his own show, just as Hannity did with Rush.

Excellent at pumping up the rage and paranoia of his listeners, often going completely off the rails with anger.
what alternative universe?

Anybody can write a best selling right wing book. Just give hannity and tucker a percentage to mention it on their shows and it's a done deal. Wouldn't matter if it was a book of blank pages. The crazies don't buy them to read anyway.
Bullshit....

wait....

oh no...

:D

Forum List

Back