American killed by bow and arrow trying to visit forbidden North Sentinel Island...

I think the guy was a dimwit.

All wide eyed and bushy tailed.

Like the Mormon dudes who come over to Europe, trying to convert everyone.
If you tell them you are of the Jewish faith they turn and walk away. Its like kryptonite.

Yes, you'd just have to bring the Jews into it.

Such rational critical thought. :desk:

I told them I was a Jew, and it didn't stop them.
Might have been Jehovahs. Arent those cults all the same ?

I think the word Jew instills fear among Christians. That is why they don't mess with Jews.

What a tough immigration policy, I am surprised liberals aren't outraged over this ultra-conservative tribe on this island.
If these people were white, on a remote island off the coast of Europe They’d be screaming for blood...

Good question how come you never see a tribe of white people running around naked on an island, who never been in touch with the outside world?

Actually I was part of a tribe of (mostly) white people who would run around naked and if we had it our way, we would not have contact with the "outside world"

What tribe is that..

I would like to join do you have an online application?

What a tough immigration policy, I am surprised liberals aren't outraged over this ultra-conservative tribe on this island.
If these people were white, on a remote island off the coast of Europe They’d be screaming for blood...

Good question how come you never see a tribe of white people running around naked on an island, who never been in touch with the outside world?

Actually I was part of a tribe of (mostly) white people who would run around naked and if we had it our way, we would not have contact with the "outside world"

What tribe is that..

I would like to join do you have an online application?

Sure... here you go:

Address:

Body Mass Index

Race:

Religion :

Sexual Orientation:

Gender Identity:

Political affiliation/ Orientation:

Criminal history :

A 500 word essay on why I want to join:

A recent, unaltered photo- full frontal nudity preferred:

The entire world knows this is a hands off place .. you don't want to comprehend it .

Hands off doesnt justify murder. Im not supposed to step on a military base, but if i was was spotted on one, they wouldnt shoot me on sight.

Thats not an untouched ecosystem but yeah you would be shot in most instance and various military bases across the world.

He didnt get shot, just like i said he wouldnt.

Illegal Alien Accused of Starting Rooftop Fire at U.S. Military Base

Union of India has a number of tribes. They are called Scheduled Tribes. These tribes live on areas that are reserved for them. There are several Indian federal laws that govern these reservations. Unlike Sentinelese and Jarawa tribes, the tribes that live on reservations in inland India are not very isolated. So, it was easy to assimilate them into India.

The procedure that was used to assimilate isolated Jarawa tribe on Andaman & Nicobar islands into mainstream India was 3-part.

1. Indian anthropologists spent some time to learn their language. Then they safely interacted with them minimizing risk of disease.

2. After that, the Jarawa tribe came in the care of specially trained Indian Forest Services personnel. They trained the tribe on speaking Indian national language, cooking food and wearing clothes.

3. Then, they were given reserved land where they live. All of these reservations host Indian military installations, particularly of Indian Navy. So they are very well protected.

This is the same procedure that is being used to integrate Sentinelese. It will take some time. It will happen. Superstitious religious people ("missionaries") need to stay away from the Sentinelese tribe.

NEW DELHI: India's navy will open a third air base in the far-off Andaman and Nicobar islands on Thursday to beef up surveillance of Chinese ships and submarines entering the Indian Ocean through the nearby Malacca Straits, military officials and experts said.

New Delhi has grown concerned over the presence of China's bigger navy in its neighbourhood and the network of commercial ports it is building in an arc stretching from Sri Lanka to Pakistan that India fears could become naval out ..

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/67658408.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Union of India has a number of tribes. They are called Scheduled Tribes. These tribes live on areas that are reserved for them. There are several Indian federal laws that govern these reservations. Unlike Sentinelese and Jarawa tribes, the tribes that live on reservations in inland India are not very isolated. So, it was easy to assimilate them into India.

The procedure that was used to assimilate isolated Jarawa tribe on Andaman & Nicobar islands into mainstream India was 3-part.

1. Indian anthropologists spent some time to learn their language. Then they safely interacted with them minimizing risk of disease.

2. After that, the Jarawa tribe came in the care of specially trained Indian Forest Services personnel. They trained the tribe on speaking Indian national language, cooking food and wearing clothes.

3. Then, they were given reserved land where they live. All of these reservations host Indian military installations, particularly of Indian Navy. So they are very well protected.

This is the same procedure that is being used to integrate Sentinelese. It will take some time. It will happen. Superstitious religious people ("missionaries") need to stay away from the Sentinelese tribe.

"INDIAN NATIONAL LANGUAGE" -----you guys settled on one (or two or three or more) ?? Forcing people to wear clothes is GOING TOO FAR

Forum List

Back